Raise max bounties!

Please raise the max on bounties generated. 20 is not enough to support a competitive bounty alliance. More often then not bounties max out way to easily with low level bounties They will be killed off soon enough. No need to force us to take them. This restricts gameplay and limits bounty choices. Is there any way we can raise the max bounties from 20 to 50?

2 Likes

Not currently planned for multiple reasons I won’t get into, but I’ll pass the feedback along. Thanks!

1 Like

I would hope they would do more than that. Like even to 25 would be cool. I find it frustrating with the fact we have ruby but no ruby hero’s to hunt in a bounty. I would hope they’ll start. Just because we see gold and plat and it’s frustrating to move ahead if they are worth so much. Imagine ruby? Help progress. 50 seems extreme. Maybe 20 to 25. They have to slowly add increments because I bet we can’t get to 50. Lol especially the hero’s being just gold or mainly plat. Like being behind a few thousand points and wham, a ruby hero comes along to help worth over 1000k points but health over maybe 80k. This I’ll like to see how far a hero could do damage as well.

1 Like

Or just increase bounty hp

2 Likes

Instead of more bounties… because that would likely make the servers even more unstable during bounty sadly. Increase the difficulty of bounty. The maximum bonus you can get us a platinum 55m health bonus. Give us a plat 5 bonus at like 200m or even better ruby bounties! The top is all about grinding who can spawn the most. Make it more interesting by throwing some variety in there, you guys did it with war and it’s made it better as alliances now still have greys in their base day 3 onwards which was unheard of before. It may not be as simple as I make it sound but it would make a world of a difference for those who play a lot of bounties. Esepcially with such massive damage heroes like astrix, alcatraz, marlowe and godly Fischer. Hope you guys are staying healthy and consider this @Muninn :smiley:

3 Likes

Feedback noted. As always, there is always always always a reason we haven’t done a particular thing yet.

3 Likes

I would also like to see bounties get some new heroes or levels. They have been pretty much the same, other than rewards and a reduction in time, since they first were unveiled. IT’s really hard to play the same bounties over and over for 3 days when they have stayed the same for the past few years.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.