Question about these two heros

I just recently unlocked these two heros, are either of them worth leveling up?

Mauler is a great disruptor and helps to interrupt the flow of your enemy in pvp. He is worth leveling up. Yan long skills aren’t that great for pvp and his health and damage are mediocre. For pve he does okay but I would invest in mauler instead of him

1 Like

Thanks bro! I appreciate it!

1 Like

I love them both but Mauler is the one I use most of them. Good DPS, his skills recharge fast and are fairly powerful and annoying. If you are promoting heroes to platinum I would suggest Mauler because, simply, he’s got a good platinum skill.

Yanlong is slow to charge but once he’s done Dig In a few times he’s hard to take down. His bronze skill is one of the most powerful ones I know of but it’s easy to dodge it.

1 Like

Yanlong has, in my opinion, on of the strongest weapons of the game. I’ve won a few 1vs5 because his shotgun does good damage in a massive area, so he can hit up to 3 enemies at a time in certain maps (like Sewer or Atrium). But his skill set looks underwhelming to me. Haven’t tried him at full strength so I can’t really say

And Mauler, I think he is a little gem that doesn’t get enough attention. I played once against a Mauler with Caine and Moss (+10% crit) and my Panzer was stun locked the whole match. Even with a Heimlock cleansing de buffs from time to time, my Panzer couldn’t use her first magazine at all. So I guess Mauler can be brutal in the right team

1 Like

Good to know, thanks!

Moss and Caine + Mauler sure is sick. I recommend Oracle in the Mauler team; she’ll make sure his skill charge even faster and he’s also into disorienting everyone (Gold + Platinum skills). And Ifrit for his sick 10 second all-team disorientation.

1 Like

Thanks for the info bro!