PVP Store (who's next to be removed?)

Removing Mandrake would kill any hope free-players have for building a decent PVP lineup.

Plus it would be enraging for people (like me) who have spent countless hours grinding them to 9* just to have them pulled before we could get heronium out of it.

There is room for more heroes in that store, just give us more choices.

1 Like

+100

I don’t quite understand why this hasn’t been done yet. We have FIVE stores, and we cannot add 2 more slots to the pvp store?

1 Like

I agree. They will do it. They will force people who are about to 10 star a toon to slowly farm them in nodes (and resets) or opening more crates.

They should be adding, not rotating. The community would have applauded them by adding. They’re going out of their way to antagonize the (esp free to play) players.

As I said in another thread there isn’t any reason why heroes should be removed from the pvp store and if anything more should be added. If that’s not going to happen the least HHG could do would be to let us know a month in advance they will be removed. It’s completely frustrating to work so hard to 10* someone in the pvp store only to have them removed and that’s how you lose your community support.

2 Likes

We live in fear, that one patch. The one we’re grinding out will be gone.

2 Likes

Guys, isn’t it obvious. One of the reasons why Maven and Sentry were removed from the PVP store is to cut off these income lines for the multiple 10-starred players. There is no point doing Heronium, blah blah when the same players get 100s of frags from multiple heroes. Now, they have fewer heroes to farm frags from.

Of course it hurts us too because I too invested in Maven, like everyone else.

While I see the need for them to start afresh, what hurts is that because of this everyone will get burned in the process. And i don’t agree with the logic of putting brakes on the multi-starred players anyway but that is another issue.

1 Like

It’s very obvious to most what they did and why they are doing it. Oh yeah how’s that uncatchable ceiling working out? Most of the guys with a roster full of maxed out heroes are now sporting every skin including the nightingale skin while the vast majority of players might get there eventually…that is if they quit screwing with the pvp store. This game was great when it was released and update after update it’s becoming more and more and more pay to win.

I find it very alarming in this thread and the one about the heronium not a single representative from HHG has chosen to respond yet they post all over other threads on the forum.

2 Likes

I agree. Actually in glaring issues like the broken pvp changes or the BS July patch update, no replies.

Maybe they gave up. . haha

I was working on my 9star sentry, and 8star maven. They removed both. Combined with broken pvp matching, pvp’s appeal is cowturd.

I think there is a pattern for removing heroes and next heroes removed Will be either matador + clyde or mandrake + fortress

most new players rely on
Matador = Since it is rewarded in the daily, and easy to grind healer. (Great for early game)
Clyde = For the looks, having a robot is appealing for new players.
Mandrake = He looks ugly af. But people will recommend the gold version of him to new players.
Fortress = new players would want him cause he looks badass overall.

my remarks are for new players POV. Just a note for other people reading this.

quite painful to watch even one of them go.

But if the admins are watching this,
PLS REPLACE Castellan with HIVEMIND/HALLOWAY :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

But to be very honest,
isn’t it more value in getting a lot of 6-7* fast than to get one or two 10* fast?

If you 10 star one each color, you’ll have a steady source and you don’t have to farm hero specific frags, just color.

Devs, please don’t rotate the frag source any more. The alliance store and heronium already randomizes frags so please don’t touch pvp and hard mode anymore. It’s frustrating. Hard mode especially you can only farm around 270 frags a month. So to get from 9 to 10star, that’s 1080 frags, four months without missing a day!

If they keep shaking things up, some people might lose interest.
If they don’t shake things up, it will get boring and people will lose interest.

:thinking::thinking::thinking:

EHEM where is my HALLOWAY EVENT!!

Think about all those who will GAIN interest from shakeups. Aka. those who don’t need everyone at 10* but want to build a solid, varied roster anyway.

Taking away the heronium farm won’t benefit newer players, or people who don’t spend thousands of dollars, so to be honest, it’s not helping to shake it up, just increasing the gap that will get harder to close

2 Likes

I would think instead of replacing the heroes in the pvp store, add in more heroes to be farmed there instead. Cuz heronium store mainly benefits those who have maxed out 10* heroes.

That way it will level the playing field. Imo

1 Like

special thanks to the Devs for honoring my Halloway event request LOL. :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile: