Pvp saving team, so don’t have to find heroes one by one

Okay the idea here is making some kind of a mechanic where you can basically make PvP teams in advance so you can basically choose a team composition and have multiple to choose between and maybe vip 0 can have access to one and to unlock more you can pay some gold or VIP rewards will give you access to create more teams so you can basically just choose in a second!! the picture below is from CoC where they have the system and it help tons! considere it

5 Likes

That’s not a bad idea, but I’m not sure if it will go through. It’s not terribly difficult to create teams one by one. Plus, PvP draft requires picking by one’s or twos.

Lets not count brawl as we dont choose heroes from same page

Ok, that’s a fair assumption. Even so, I do support this idea.

You know how annoying it is sometimes in a brawl when you can’t find your hero’s, especially with new skins or added stars

Please tell me I’m not the only one :joy:

1 Like

You are not alone! :joy: I have panicked trying to find the hero I wanted with the timer counting. Occasionally I would end up choosing a random hero right at 1 second left so I don’t forfeit.

1 Like

what could be done is, a searching bar so you can search for that hero

Considering the game is team based we should be able to save a few teams to speed things up. Fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:t5: