PvP not loading, when you cancel the search after 1 minute you lose your whole team

PvP not loading, when you cancel the search after 1 minute you lose your whole team.

This happened 3x today.

Haven’t played it much the past days, so I hope this won’t become a bigger problem coming month.

4 Likes

I’ve also experienced this twice since the update. Only difference is I never even backed out of the screen the first time, the game exited the matchmaking screen after about two minutes and I noticed I had mail which was the offline results. The second time happened like you said and there weren’t even offline results, just missing lives.

1 Like

Just made a post about this , my screen turns black on multiple occasions just for the end game result to show me I’ve lost not even seconds after I was searching…

If you experience this do a relog and you will enter the match.

But that’s annoying as fuck I agree

@WalleWu, I did, happened again right after.

I hardly think the problem is my connection, even when I’m on low battery.

I have a Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 (MSM8998) processor in my phone with 8gb ram, so my phone isn’t the problem.

I doesn’t fix the problem, but I get into the match and can play after a relog, so I still have a chance of winning.

Same problem happened to me, I randomly got an email saying match results and lost all heroes to a bot team.

It just got worse, I won a match and when I go to the winning screen I lost and all my heros died, no pvp gems or anything…

Another match and this happened