PVP Forced Shutdown Bug(No consume pvp hearts)

Our guild and I accidentally found one serious bug in PVP. If the game is restarted after a certain period of time after a call comes in during a game, or if you leave the game for any other reason, the dead PVP heart of the character is returned to a state where it has not been reduced.

We have experimented with two conditions. One experimented with four hearts and only one heart.

A. Experiment with four hearts

1. Run PVP and make sure the character is dead
  2. Forcibly terminate the app during PVP.
  3. A few minutes later, when I restarted the game, the hearts were not reduced.
  4. After a little more time, however, there was a message from the offline match that the PVP was defeated, and the number of hearts decreased by two.

B. Experiment with only one heart left

1. Run PVP and make sure the character is dead.
  2. Forcibly terminate the app during PVP.
  3. A few minutes later, when I entered the game, the hearts were not reduced.
  4. Restart PVP before the offline matching result message arrives in that state.
  5. PVP is in progress even though some of the characters’ hearts are exhausted.
  6. There is an error message afterwards, but the heart is not consumed.
  7. The acquired gem disappears again.

In summary, if you start a game immediately before receiving an offline matching message after forced termination during PVP, you can proceed with PVP using the heart-exhausted character. PVP can be added as a character that should not be used because the heart is exhausted. When one of the two users participating in PVP was forced to terminate, we could not confirm what was going on with the other party. If you intentionally abuse it, you can exploit it if you do not have a chance to win because the hero who can greatly affect the victory and defeat is killed first.

We share information because of the possibility of exploiting it. I want you to take action.

Happened to me once. . Me it took about 10minutes before the heart was deducted.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.