PvP divisions are ok

Sorry. My mistake.
There is nothing wrong with the PvP divisions.

The divisions don’t determine who you face, they determine who you are compared to with your rank and points. So that person may have faced you in PVP but they won’t be in your division leaderboard, so they won’t be able to lower your rank as a result.

PVP is matched by power so playing at 90k you are probably going to face people in tiers above you.

1 Like

Gale hà digià dettu bè. Andemu, cum’è un esempiu, stanu in a Divisione Mistica è ghjucu sempre tutti l’eroi. A mo forza più bassa di squadra cumencia da 77.500 è finisce à 112.500. I cumincianu cù a forza di u squadra più chjuca (random, automode) è cuntinuà finu à ch’e aghju ghjuntu à a mo squadra superiore. Entre 77k è 112k sò punti 35k. I ghjucà contru i più diversi gruppi in diverse divisioni. In basa di e so foto di mostra, però, hè faciule per vede chì ancu un ghjucatore in e 2 divisioni hè capaci di vince ancu contr’à ghjucatori / squadre più forti (ancu s’ellu pare un squadra casuali di l’avversariu)

this also happens to me more sincerely wanted to understand if I put weaker team comes from my category if I use a stronger one comes from even higher possible categories will understand …

You aren’t always going to face opponents in your division. Each match making session sets you up with opponents the same power as your currently selected pvp team, not the power brackets. You’re also facing opponents in brackets lower than you.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.