Putting this Game down for Good .... Why (and the Loyalty Conflict)

I wasn’t even aware of a welcome back reward that is better than the daily rewards? HHG needs to make MAJOR amends to their financial decisions, cause they clearly do not know how to treat their customers.

This says “come back later if you want a real award for playing our game.”

At this point, HHG will be bringing a (probably very neat) update to a mass exodus. These complaints need to be addressed within the week (if not a few days), cause every day that passes another VIP veteran is going to post their desire to leave the game.

Analytics aside, the financial decisions being make are incredibly foolhardy. The team needs to address this ASAP, cause the clock is inevitably ticking. :cry:

5 Likes

I can confirm, I just did it now from an account created when I upgraded my phone

Same here. And I didn’t even finish one mission on that account.

Sad feelz right now.

1 Like

Hi Lightman, FCX is a good alliance, I remember it well - you guys have some good PVP players. I hope the devs make better policies to keep you in the game. :slight_smile:

Thanks, I may pop back in to complete Min’s simulator when I am less busy this weekend, perhaps just collect the 1400 gold and then keep it there if I ever decide to use it somehow.

Thank you Faby! Merci beaucoup!

Continue to have fun with the game, it’s fundamentally quite cool and fun. It is possible for non-paying players to have some fun and play this game.

Thanks for the valuable info, Drac. I never left the game before now so maybe I will see if I can get a Free Caine or a Free Heimlock/Heckler or 600 gold and 100+ Uni Frags, haha.

Bro, it was my honour to play alongside you and the others on our team :slight_smile: Thanks for the time you and Kopasus spent with me in building our team. Got lots of love for you buddy!

Take care in your Navy Seals deployments, you need to safely return and hit PVP tournaments hard like you always do! Heheh

Sorry, gonna ignore you as I have no idea what you’re talking about whatsoever. If you’re insinuating that I am asking for something then maybe you need to read my post(s) carefully, I have asked for nothing.

Nah, not gonna happen overnight. It’s just me leaving, no biggie HH will move on for sure. Our community already lost Rygel, W4L, Romerous, and countless other high profile players. As long as HH make good policies going forward all will be well. But if they continue to screw over their loyal players and their high spending players then they have to worry and keep looking over their shoulder. Hopefully they are smart enough to reverse course from their current trajectory.

Look up, look forward and look ahead buddy, there will be better times ahead, Alliance Wars and all that.

7 Likes

I only played 4 months with Lv2 VIP only. And wow… so similar to marriage! Thx 4 the heads up.

Both these accounts VIP 0 still go the reward
HH should look at things on this rate they might loose alot of good loyal Players who stood by this game

I just want to try voicing my thoughts and point of view in this matter. I’m not a native English speaker and I’m also dyslexic so try bear with me and my jumbled thoughts.

First allow me to introduce myself for those who don’t know me already since I’m not as active as I used to be. My in game name is the same as the one here Nao132. I have been an officer at 808 back in the beta days. Together with Champions, now known as Miss Godess, I created and ruled 540, a top 5 alliance during it’s prime time. After that we both joined 941(also top 5) and were officers there until the big split during the summer of 2018. While many people left 941 for either another alliances or simply quitting the game I stayed behind and took over as commander. Right now we’re around top 25.

I recently passed 700 days of playing this game. Out of those 700+ days I have played I can count on one hand the days I didn’t login on. For about the first six months I played complete f2p being a vip 0(today I’m a vip 1). During this time I still manage to grab a couple of top 3 spots in pvp. Back then pvp tournaments was the only big events we had. Of course the player pool was so much smaller since the game was still in beta but if you ask any of the other old wolfs (around 700 days) they’ll remember a guy (who I sadly can’t remember the name of since he switched name, xXMVPsomethingXx? Before quitting) who ruled pvp as a vip 0! Tournament after tournament he was on top.

Today you don’t see any low vip player in the top (I admit that I haven’t actually checked every scoreboard but I feel like I should have heard something about it by now). I think this is sad that we don’t have a bit more diversity in the game. I can only theorize why we don’t have high scoring low vip players anymore. I due to both the growth of the game (the amount of players) but also the change in the direction of the game. For example today we have an increased need to have(buy) the newest hero to manage to score a good score in both bounty and pvp because of the big multiples they give.

During the time I have played this game I have push through a lot of maybe not so smart updates made to this game. The most memorable one was when they changed the amount of frags you needed to unlock and upgrade your heroes. Sadly I can’t find any charts on how many frags each star costed before this update 0.9 but after the update you needed 6k to go from 9* to 10*.

Post update requirements

bild

It took them over a month to fix it and many top players left. Something positive about these ”screw ups” is that while they didn’t fix these ”mistakes” right away(within a few days or so) when most players would have wanted them HH have eventually found out a good middle ground that works for most people.

For me personally I don’t know where I stand today with HH. I would like to hit my 2 year anniversary but since at least a month or so my motivation for this game haven’t been there and many of my friends have stopped playing. One thing I can say is that I don’t regret the days and hours I have spent in this game. I have gotten to know some amazing people around the globe and made some very close friends thanks to this game. I have even had two people visit me from out of country because of this game.

Finally, if you read through all of this I just wanted to thank you for taking the time :heart:

Nao132

13 Likes

Just log in with my other account and I can confirm that they’ll give you a reward after two weeks

1 Like

Although I have read through everything but I would like to (for now)
only one point to take out: 14 Daily Break

Did they really bother and compare what they get AFTER and DURING
14 days? If not then do it for a lvl 20, 50, 85
(from me also with and without VIP) player and let me know!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.