Put MKV gear in the heronium store!

because it would have to be easy to get to ruby, reducing the number of platinum pieces, I know that many players want ruby ​​to be easy, most of the players who currently have more than 20 ruby ​​heroes, are those who have made an effort to get the ruby mk5 and mk6 core fragments, whether they have achieved it by buying it or playing pvp for gold so they can exchange it for stamina and be able to search for the core fragments. It wouldn’t be fair to veteran players who have gone out of their way to upload their heroes to ruby. Reduce the pieces to get to ruby. It has to cost all of us to get to ruby, in my opinion you should not reduce the steps to get to ruby.

2 Likes

I like what this guy is saying…those complaining just don’t want to do the grind smh

Im one of them. I have 10 and growing with a 10* 4 stripe base line. Even if they free up MKV gear a little the grind will still be there and the ones that made a effort will have a better lead to keep grinding and further broaden their ruby rosters. Im not saying to give them away. But the grip has to be loosened on the MKV gear. Lets keep the hard grind to MKVI and ruby stripes. . :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I currently have 17 ruby ​​heroes, it has been difficult for me, but it is very satisfying to enjoy what it costs to achieve

2 Likes

I agree. I feel that same pride. What im suggestion is adjusting the pace on MKV gear. Like they always have when they increase the max on heros. Putting MKV gear a permanent spot in heronium store will only favor the ones that put in that time and funds to be where we are. This is in no way shape or form the easy way out. The deserving will still get whats theirs. The grind will still be there for MKVI and ruby stripes. MKV deff needs to be a little more accessible.

4 Likes

Nahhh leave it the way it is haha

lol… we are not going anywhere here… A vote should be taken, in the end it is the player who spends hours and hours playing the game … There are many who do not want a change, I do not understand why, they do not want others to grow? In the end every change benefits everyone. And I go back to what I said before, when they started giving away hero tokens no one complained, new players can now get more heroes easily and old players get a lot of heronium. I don’t want the game to do everything for you, but they should adjust certain things. I respect all opinions and hope it will be done soon the change that the vast majority want.

2 Likes

most players who want things to be reduced is because they are not trying hard to play pvp, I know several top pvp players who have not come to complain about making things easier

lol… i thought this post was made to talk about mk cores…

2 Likes

Don’t correlate the absence of some top players with a view that they don’t care about this, some are simply less vocal than others. I know many top pvp players and top war players who simply choose not to talk much.

Between me and kingpin here we are both near or over 2m, we both have several rubies and both know the cost. We both grind our way through pvp and 1134 has always done top in bounty as well.

We don’t want things to be handed to us on a silver platter without a cost, we are simply debating whether the idea that it’s time to reduce the cost as a new Tier of upgrades has been released. Mk6 is expensive, it’s costly and for free to play players it can take a long time, far longer than is sustainable. Players get bored the longer they play, how long do you think players will want to grind to get 1 ruby before they quit?

2 Likes

Total Dev silence on subject! :upside_down_face:

Guys, it’s not about making things easier but about making the rewards useful. Let’s take an example from this event … can you explain 25k to me what they are for? Nothing … putting even 1 frag MK5 / 6 would already be more useful. Nobody asks to give anything to anyone, but as I have already said, already giving some frag (not whole mk) would be satisfactory

3 Likes

Yh it’s probably because they have an answer… but we are unlikely to like it

I tend to not talk to much on forums unless I have time which I normally don’t. My power is at 2,174,026 . I definitely love the grind and enjoy this game. Maybe not put MKV In alliance store. I would put it in events like they have been ruby core pieces.

3 Likes

exactly that sounds better, for example putting a mk5 core in the min simulator, pumpkin looters, and the christmas event, but not reducing the pieces, and since most of them already have all their heroes in 10 stars, in the store from heronium there will be 3 spaces to put fragments of mk5 and mk6 cores

1 Like

Some might remember when platinum was as rare as ruby today. Most players only had a handful of plat hero’s due to the materials required and the grind to get them. Then they reduced the materials and increased the drop rate and now plat is the new normal.

It makes sense to do the same for a ruby, right now it doesn’t make sense to have this massive grind for a month to get one hero to ruby, even at 2 a month, that’s still 4 years to Ruby the roster.

Considering I’m sitting on 20+ ruby mk1 cores right now with only 3 ruby heroes suggests the balance of what MK tokens they are handing out isn’t keeping pace with the grind required to use them.

4 Likes

Hey all,

Quick reminder: we read every post, so no need to try and force a topic to stay open to get our attention. We don’t always have an answer to provide, but we do read every post and consider the feedback.

Thanks!

7 Likes

We kept it open and you replied :grin: . Though the reply was to not to keep open. Mission complete.

3 Likes

Why do you guys care about ruby hero’s anyway, if you don’t like the grind then don’t grind for it. If they made it easier then you all would ruby everyone then get bored…

For the last time. This is not about making things easier. This is about adjusting the natural growth to compensate for the max levels. No one here is talking about making things so easy that everyone has rubies. This is about giving the ones that put in the work a better natural growth pace over the same period of time. So we can further appreciate the rosters we worked so hard to obtain. Not a hard concept to comprehend.

4 Likes