Pretty sure the matchmaking is broken

As much as I understand players get penalised for teams that are not evenly matched, this is ridiculous. And not a one off occurrence - we met this same team at least 10 times today alone and have the same happen in pvp co-op events. I’m as happy as anyone else to lose some matches, and have a challenge, but this must suck for any new player…

Screenshot_20200919-093205 Screenshot_20200919-093143

11 Likes

Dear god trust me you weren’t the first to complain m8

2 Likes

You & ur partner have to pick more balanced team.:slightly_smiling_face:

If u know, u know

1 Like

Honestly, we’ve tried complaining severally, seems like it falls on deaf ears. Besides, there are some guys on here that keep saying it’s alright

2 Likes

Its becoming more like a pay to win game.

3 Likes

In the famous words of HH it’s your internet connection

1 Like

Well, it’s not alright… But, yeah they’re working on this.Don’t know how long will it take…but, rome wasn’t built in a night…I already said way earlier coop pvps is a good mode but, players need to wait for 3-4 months at least… At least

rome was not built in a night. but they fell tring to take on to much at once

Exactly, devs know whats up with it and you can’t just expect them to do it for you in a few days, unless you wanna fix it yourself ofcourse

Co op pvp has been running for months. Add to that every time someone points out this issue it is passed off as being unbalanced which this post demonstrates is not the case. I’m guessing by your sarcasm however that you are very knowledgeable on the subject so how about u fix it Robert …

1 Like

This is what irritates people, we know it can’t be done overnight. We want them to acknowledge the fault. Please, stop acting like all is right, are they paying you to do so?:man_facepalming:

1 Like

Exactly!, he’s always acting like a know it all​:joy::joy:

People who act like they know it all. Most likely. Know nothing just a troll who has to get into everything

3 Likes

Hey guys. As a reminder, one of the rules of the forum is to avoid personal attacks. Please re-read the forum rules before you continue in this topic, as I’m watching very closely today. Thanks.

He didn’t attack anybody. He just showed a serius problem that you should fix: coop pvp matching. The witch that was hunted was the devs and I guess it doesn’t count, right? Hahaha

2 Likes

I’m not sure that your reading all the comments.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure I did.

2 Likes

giphy

2 Likes

some one forgot the magic word.

It seems to me that the mmaking issue has been around since the dawn of time. I understand all the dynamics, but it is clear that the question does not want to be resolved (or not seen by the devs). So get in line and grind!

1 Like