Poobgloob's New YouTube Channel

Hey everybody!

I started a new YouTube Channel today, which I am very new and unfamiliar with. I am hoping that you guys check it out and give me some feedback on my videos, as I would like to improve and make more content for everyone. If you enjoy the videos, please like, comment, and subscribe! If you don’t enjoy them, please tell me how I can improve, as this is something I would like to start doing when I have time.

Enjoy!

Below is the link to my channel!!

Poobgloob

5 Likes

Awesome stuff @Poobgloob !

:+1:

2 Likes

Thanks @Howitzer
I will be regularly posting content, as well as PvP LiveStreams.

Here is my first PvP LiveStream (which I didn’t know my mic was muted the entire time…)

In each PvP LiveStream, I will add QuickSkip buttons to the beginnings of all the fights in the video’s description and mention player’s in-game names, as well as the results.

[W] = I won
[L] = I lost

Be sure and check for your name to re-watch our fight!

If I beat you, there is always chance for redemption…
If you beat me, you can rub it in my face! :laughing:

I will try and LiveStream the Dev-astation 2 event if I can make it on-line at that time!

If you like the videos and want to see more, go Subscribe! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

great videos! Keep it up!

I was the #2 subscriber lol

2 Likes

@Skoram Thanks man! Just posted a new video.

New intro, new outro, and new thumbnail design.
Check it out!

2 Likes

By the way, you whooped my butt in PVP the other day. Hope you don’t post that on your youtube channel! lol

2 Likes

@Skoram Hahaha :laughing: I actually remember that!
Unfortunately, I wasn’t recording at the time of that fight, otherwise I would’ve :wink:

1 Like

Hey guys, I’m making this into a video series, please help me come up with a name for it! LOL, check it out.

1 Like
3 Likes

Hey just wanted you to know I like the videos! Keep it up. I tried to comment on your YouTube video but I didn’t see a comment section anywhere. Anyway the video was very helpful to me I love the bounty hunts but there is only like two people in my alliance that actually play everyday. What should I do?

1 Like

If you wanna see some heroes do some cringey Chicken Dancing, this video’s for you

4 Likes

Yanlong even brings the fireworks :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks for making me laugh :joy:

1 Like