Poll winner are hideo and fiber, however the other two need a mythic as well tbh

A good skin should be a game changer (for that particular hero at least). When the legendary skin of night came out, it really did that. I cannot remember any other skin has such effect since. Even those „must have“ mythic skins are just so so imo. I reckon Mauler needs a new skin for critical chances. With that, he can become a monster again.

Maybe some kind of hooded assassin skin, a rare plus skin for that crit chance

1 Like

But Verill whose ‘won’ the mythic for now

:rofl:

1 Like

What reason give mythic skins for imbalance meta heroes? Mythic skins is way to breath new life in decent but forgotten heroes. Or give skin to characters which have only one green skin. For example, Prophet need myth skin much more than Verrill or Fiber. Useless vote…

This vote has been going on for a month now, I included almost every 5 star that people wanted to see, and these are the results for the final poll candidates, Duran also won against hideo, and verril won a landslide but I couldn’t removed that polls results, and after he actually got one I just replaced him with fober, since she was highly requested

1. You understand what peoples always will choose meta heroes in any poll because they don’t use any other characters. So if you include popular heroes in poll this is automatic make this poll useless. For example, if someone add position «I’m Batman» – this got maximum votes. Because human mind work in this way.

2. Developers see this activity and think what it’s something decent. And do wrong moves add skins for heroes which already have 2-3 skins and have imbalance power even without that. So you just help to ruin this game more that we have now.

2 Likes

Yes I understand, this poll is mainly for what they want to see, 2 things

1; it’s on the forums, not everyone has it,
2: it’s not even up to me, just hoping deca will take inspiration from the results,

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.