Please do a ROLLBACK on alliance gems

I feel offended my conversation was cut out :joy:

1 Like

I have around 50k of alliance gems that I did earn legitimately, I vote no a rollback because I think it will cause more harm than good, but if they do decide to do the rollback I hope there is a way to decern who earned them legitimately and who exploited the glitch. Iā€™d be pissed if I lost my gems kaws some people exploited a glitchā€¦ Just my 2 cents

1 Like

Iā€™m more mad that I had to work on Sunday. I missed out on 5+ hours of free farming.

1 Like

This is what I was trying to say before, I donā€™t think there is a way to distinguish between players who legitimately earned gems to those who did not and everyone will lose as a result if they do take gems away. However, it has been several days since the incident and now the logbooks will have too much data to sift through, I am not sure the solution anymore

1 Like

Welp, a compensation reward came through today: 300 gold and 1k War Coins. Makes sense, I suppose, to not reward Alliance Gems, although I believe the compensation shouldā€™ve been a bit bigger.

Some people farmed, some didnā€™t, but weā€™ll have to just move on. Doing any sort of rollback would unfairly punish someone, I imagine. Between that, going through every accountā€™s logs to figure out who exactly to rollback, or just letting it go and handing out a compensation reward, option 3 was the best move.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.