Please do a ROLLBACK on alliance gems

Lol the things people say to justify themselves… it is amusing.

If there were no free alliance gems, maybe you would have attacked 5 times, maybe 10 max, before giving up.

You would not be doing it relentlessly.

You werent there to see our supply line, dont judge others without the facts. Our supply line was one hit away from being cut lol. I wasnt sure which variation was going to stick so yes we kept hitting each other us and yellow for 2 hours. I wouldnt have admitted to it if i was doing it to Exploit the gems, think that one through jack. Would i really post it out in public for all to see? If i didnt want a rollback? People arent that smart

Yeah they were one hit away from taking 82 its a 2 starred sector it cuts off our entire middle as well, we didnt eant them to get it shielded for 8 hours and us be cut off from everything in the middle for 8 hours. Would have killed our points. Now imagine having to reset to that every 5 seconds not knowing that it could be fixed at any given second, you cant let them cut you off so you keep hitting and hitting trying to save it. Then finally 6 hours later i had already given up waiting for the devs to address the issue it was was magically fixed.

Agreed. Though, no point arguing now

Back on main topic, ROLLBACK on alliance gems please

Luffy the most hated man on the forums at this moment in time :joy::joy:

1 Like

It was sunday, the devs don’t work weekends and there are no mods

They should hire a weekend crew then

What a ridiculously entitled thing to say :joy: Your mobile game went down for a few hours and you want people in on their weekend fixing it instead of relaxing with their families. Have a reality check mate.

5 Likes

Agreed. People often forget how small the HHG crew actually is. They don’t have the best servers money can buy, and no they don’t have a weekend crew. It was a sunday evening, they have lives and families and they don’t work on weekends, that’s part of the job. Would you want to work 7 days a week 24 hours a day just to hear players complain? I think not

5 Likes

I would… I love overtime $$$$ LOL

3 Likes

You sure have a way with words! From someone reading along with this discussion, thanks for the laugh.

1 Like

Rollback…out of the question. First bigger glitch in game had hella people pissed…then…okkkkay… gems. I certainly do not condone exploiting a glitch, but for those who did, it is what it is. But to rollback would cause more chaos then what happened yesterday. IMO. For them to see who took advantage of this would be an extreme waste of time, and time spent better elsewhere on OUR game. I’m most upset about being cut off in war and not being able to do a thing about it for the longest time…

3 Likes

I have to agree. No rollback. And I am not even one who took advantage of the situation. For those that did more power to them, quite literally. But I did enough yesterday to be extremely pissed if I lose it. Life‘s not fair. Shit happens. Just MoveOn.

2 Likes

The game runs 24 hours does it not? Athletes work on thanksgiving and christmas, along with many other 24 hour ran businesses. Its not that ridiculous i worked weekends for 5 years, I loved it! Especially weekend shift i worked 32 hours got paid for 40. Hahaha take that narrative somewhere else my guy

1 Like

This is a mobile game, not a life or death application. If the server is down, it’s down. Go play something else or go outside for a walk. Things happen ( DDOS attacks, server overload, etc… ) Even the best system can not prevent an outage.

If you want the people at HHG to work overtime, then maybe you should pay their wage by spending more on the game and they’ll consider hiring someone to work on weekends. Until then, just be grateful that it’s working again and move on.

1 Like

I never said anything about overtime. I said now listen to this, keyword “hire” a weekend crew. I seriously dont care what they do lol, i was told they dont work weekends, with that logic, if the game crashes on a friday night it wont be fixed until monday! HH fixed it several hours later, so i guess somebody is working and as many glitches and issues we’ve been having, a little help might not be such a bad idea. Lol you guys are really coming at me for making a suggestion that would help? Hmm… Must be some thick kneepads

2 Likes

The problem is nobody works for 2 days a week and especially not on weekends, it is against HHG company policy to work weekends. They have a very relaxed and employee friendly atmosphere, working weekends goes against that idea. Not to mention the cost of employing someone for the weekend for the potential that something MIGHT go wrong is ridiculous, just accept it and move on. Game servers go down all the time, it takes time to fix and @BananaMilk did actually come in and give a response that they were working on the issue. So everyone please don’t forget that the issue was fixed despite it being a long weekend in canda, give them props for that at the very least!

Let’s talk the economics of this situation. How many people in game kept buying the alliance gem doubler? So for a rollback of a non buying yet grindable item In game, you think for a second they will refund a real money spent item? They made money off of a glitch. But because a few people cried when they couldn’t do it, “here is a refund.” Laughable.

It would be smart if this was a planned glitch. You can’t reset the store so it’s not like you could farm the store either. It’s a win/win for HHG.

1 Like

BananaMilk on the server issues
image image

1 Like

Hello everyone,

We’re actively investigating the issue, and we’ll let you know more than we have more to report. We can’t discuss anything until we’ve made our decisions as to what to do going forward. Thanks for your time and patience.

I’m truly sorry that this happened. We’re doing our best to ensure it doesn’t happen again in the future, assess the damage, and act accordingly.

2 Likes