Panzer's Bronze Skill (Breach and Clear) is too strong

Just ignore Nailfox, the dude has a plat 9* Panzer and is doing everything he can to convince the Devs that Panzer isn’t broken.

The fact he’s pretending high * Panzer isn’t as good “because scaling” is just a pathetic troll attempt. Her bronze scales just fine, as do the rest of her stats. Anyone can do a challenge, set the level to “Platinum” in the bottom left, and watch Panzer shred. I’ve played several duels with people using Heim/Phalanx and all it means is that I have to finish the job with a few of my (20) supercharged shotgun shells. Then I move to the next target with ~16 shells and usually kill them too before I have to reload.

The fact Nailfox is legitimately putting out “you can stagger her Breach 1 second into the match” and “some heroes can 1v1 her” as defenses just shows that there really isn’t a legitimate defense to how stupidly OP she is.

9* Plat Panzer player here.

Her 30 second bonus damage needs reducing to 20seconds.

Breach damage should be changed from Mechanical to standard.

Dogface rounds need reducing to 15 (Fire at will)

2 Likes

And what about Keel?
We must chop her at the knees.
Keel is giving me a lot of headaches in PVP.

Meanwhile Steele and Bolt are just floating in the breeze…

1 Like

Bolt just need more health and he’s good to go.
Ronin then? Who is he even?

I wish there was a quit button so I don’t have to spend time waiting to lose.

This is the biggest problem.

Someone creates a topic about a hero being OP, and it gets around 100 comments. Someone creates a topic about Castellan’s turret being ridiculously weak and it gets no attention.

While I agree that heroes like Panzer or Dogface are too dominant, it should be more important that in 120 days of game play I have NEVER seen Oro, Steele, Ronin, Bolt, etc in a PvP match (not counting bots)

I know some heroes shine more in PvE (like Halloway or Hivemind, who are beast once they have everything deployed) and may be useful even if not seen in PvP or coops.

But I wonder if someone uses Steele at all

1 Like

I used to like Steele but he’s fallen behind. I have a gold version at 5*, he’s evolveable to 7* - maybe something I should try and see what that makes of him?
As for Oro and the gang (incl. Steele), these heroes are not only pretty… Meh… But they’re also hard to find! Strictly expensive crates only. Maybe they were available upon their release but most players weren’t in the game at that time.
Same with Holloway - never seen him in PVP but I know he isn’t bad. Some, very few, players have a strong Holloway and they keep saying if only more people had him at a high level we’d see him frequently in PVP. He’s farmable in Hard Chapter 7 and 8 - most people who reach and 3* these missions are already too busy with their Mandrakes and Dogfaces to care about building a new 3* from scratch.
Holloway is one 1 of 3 characters I don’t have yet, Artemis being another and Beck the third one.

I think you should just let her suicide bomb instead… a death for a death.

1 Like

Oro is a freak at gold if he survives the activation. It’s like having dogface.

In PVP, Steele, Oro and Ronin seem to be those “this is all I have left to run” type of characters. Literally only seen Steele once, and I have never seen Bolt.

I mean the Bots don’t even select them.

That sounds interesting but I don’t believe it. I might try and find out.

People really want to OVER NERF.
things that I have read.

• Reduce ammo.
  • 1st skill will no longer start at full (her 2nd is trash ~ 1st long time to activate)
  • Reduce/ Overnerf damage
  • Reduce Health
  • move her to Frontline (because someone said Panzer = Tank)

Her DPS is strong. True. But most of the people complaining about her are people who abuse the over-leveled/Starred Flatline and Nightingale on PVP. :joy::joy::joy:

before she 1 shots your hero with her 1st some conditions must be met.

• your energy hero must be a virgin.
  • The one she targets is squishy. (ofc it will die)
  • others that i’m lazy to type.

Still her nerf is inevitable. So no need to cry over my post.

1 Like

@JnnBtns, agree on the over levelled Flatline and it’s worst if she is paired with a fast heal and mandrake. I would think Panzer is a counter to Flatline or Oracle.

@JnnBtns I agree nerfing her down to galante status is to much, but what do you mean with over leveled starred Nightingale?

Mine is platinum 9 star, I’ve done the hard mission for Nightingale since the day I probably started, I always loved her skills, and when they introduced platinum my love even increased.

Before(challenge with everyone at 8* plat) I also said that panzer can whipe out phalanx in 4 seconds, even when heimlock is added to the roster, so saying it needs to be a virgin isn’t really true imo

1 Like

There are some in silver rank “occasional”. 9 Star Silver Nightingale or Gold Nightingale running around.

I mostly use average of silver 5~6 on PVP.

A platinum/high level flatline or Nightingale can have a similar power level to a balanced team of Gold. (making them have that over starred/platinum edge).

still her nerf is inevitable. I just hope they don’t over-nerf her.

That is just because they have such low power level that you get nearly no penalty for using them. If they figure out a good matchmaking system it shouldn´t work that good.

1 Like

My bad, I agree with these over/under leveled hero’s.

someone also mentioned something about the metals (green, bronze, silver, gold and platinum) not being allowed to differ more then one, I think it’s also a good thing to do, no way in hell a platinum hero should be able to run with silver or bronze

1 Like

Please continue the discussion here:
https://hhforum.decagames.com/t/the-sane-panzer-fix/4899/33