Our UAF Surveyors have picked up a signal

A UAF Surveyor transmitted this video, shortly before being taken out of commission. The footage is distorted. Maybe you can make some sense of it?

We’ll get any info we have to you as it comes. We’re working on cleaning up the footage to determine the identity of the figure, or figures, shown here.

Sourced from our almighty @Muninn on discord: https://discord.gg/MXc2SM2

11 Likes

3 new heroes joining the fight next? We got 2 last time, are we gonna get super spoiled. :slight_smile: definitely 3 different heroes in the footage. IMO

1 Like

YUUUUH Gale why u gotta get us hyped like this? Also, he looks like Thanos. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Which side would they be on? My suspense deepens!
P.S. Thanks for the tip Carabina!

1 Like

That’s the point, Carabina wasn’t released to be on a team to fight, she was released to inform us of upcoming heroes XD

2 Likes

Its groot, needs some exercise though

3 Likes

You guys are gonna be excited as to what is coming, that gif gives away more then you might think when you have the right context…

All the information you need to figure things out is public :eyes: maybe you should all sign up to discord and do some hunting you will find more information about the new hero, but who knows I may be lying :wink:

1 Like

Is it just me or does it look like the one in the middle is wearing a vest that is very similar to the one these grenade guys from the story wear?

1 Like

Isn‘t the best picture but this is the hero I‘m talking about

So, more than 3 characters, it seems to me that one who can create 2 clones identical to him to distract the enemy.
His weapon will be some kind of railgun or a plasma rifle (those lights remind me of the weapons of Nightgale and Prophet).
Those greenish-brownish colors (maybe it’s the distortion), makes me think of a mechanical hero.
And maybe it will be a Midline or at most a rearguard.

1 Like

I could post the name and you lil theorists would understand better but hmm we will see, maybe you’ll all have to wait for the release.

Again i will emphasise All of this information is public if you look for it including the name, character type/style & the gif above

Happy hunting :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

GUYS!!! I CLEANED UP THE SIGNAL OVERNIGHT, YOU WON"T BELIEVE WHAT I FOUND

Enhanced%20Gif%20v2

7 Likes

Fascinating, it almost looks like a hero stats screen :wink:

2 Likes

Magistrates maybe? Salvatore in the middle, dog/brogan to the left. And gammond to the right.

Guessing you weren’t in VIP when I announced the info that has gone public so far haha

1 Like

Ok, this is pretty cool, definitely excited!

2 Likes

but if it is to take the same way that was carbine and command I pass instead prefer remaining evolution that I have for 10stars

“Finally, my time to burn has come!”

3 Likes

So are you saying this is either a fanmade hero or a hero which is in the story?

1 Like

The GIF and story stated in the OP is from the devs, this is an in game character that is coming soon :slight_smile:

1 Like