Operator Buff

Operator just seems really weak as of now.I have some buff suggestions to make him more viable.
First Suggestion:Decrease the cooldown time by 25%,this will make operator more viable when players control him. His Restoration Ability makes any character literally invincible but the cooldown just makes it bad.
Second Suggestion:Half The Amount Of Health restored and half the cooldown time, the absurd amount of health recovery is kind of useless as most characters dont have that much health that operator can heal which makes in turn makes the restoration health wasted.
Third Suggestion:Make a group heal ability instead, make it 25% of health recovered instead of the original health restoration and he would fulfill his role of being a potent healer and lacks a significant offensive punch.
Last Suggestion:(This Is Not Concerning The Heal) Make his flashbang stun 100% of the time instead, and it would be cool if his ammo capacity was increased the 20 instead.

1 Like

Or like keel to spread the healing skill to heros who need health

1 Like

When I unlocked Operator, after having used Keel, I expected it, and started upgrading him. After noticing he can’t, I stopped developing him any further. A healer with a long CD single target healer is not a priority for me.