November Events Calendar - Updated (Nov 13th)

Hard to say. Seeing as we got 2 updates last month, they may be changing the format.

I think the new november hero is a klg and and mabye its mechanic to me i see the hero might be another breacher to me

Look at the blacked out silhouette next to Surge. I’d say that’s pretty spot on.

4 Likes

Dat him bois
Da hero in november

Word on the VIP chat also says that a developer announced that “next hero is going to be bio”.

There’s ur proof up there man
Around this month, this secret bio hero is release
Its been a while they released 5 starred heroes

Yeah, Oracle is the latest 5*.

Where did you find he or she is going to be five star?

Yup this is the guy i was referring to in my earlier post. Definitely seems like the right silhouette. Gotta start saving more bio frags. Only got about 250, but more is better :slight_smile:

1 Like

Its a skin its maybe ghoul skin or ifrit i expected they should have a good name for it comming out in i think November 27 or maybe im wrong and plus the.Klg
calendar show us a shadow of the new hero so i think why thats is not the new hero but a skin cause it is shape differently

A lot of people including me decided that it’s the random hero nobody knows about shown in the brawl picking thingy

A 3th ghoul skins seems a bit to much.

So I guess it’s a.bio

I agree if they make a another ghoul skin it bit much but thats what i see in the picture someone shown. Like it looks kinda like ghol to me also i think its also biochem and or maybe ifrit

For the skin is for those my 2 guess

I think it’s safe to say that the next faction to be featured is KLG Black Ops / Irregulars. Why else would this be a compiled KLG month when so far we only seen KLG events? This also makes me think the new hero is a Irregular.

I could see that. Kinda weird that the pvp tourney is coupled with Surge, but they have done stuff like that before. Maybe its a support bio whose plays similarly, but is a KLG.

Either that or the bounties/events this month will use more than just the Lawgivers and extend into other KLG subfactions.

Side note - anyone notice how Scum has a different skin on the main loading screen than actual in game? The loading screen one looks like its a rare or epic skin while he only has a common one now. HH likes to give us hints so we can all speculate :slight_smile:

Oh, no I haven’t noticed the Scum thing which is odd because I love scum! Do you have a screenshot? I have no access to the phone for a while.

Dont mind my game center banner. I tried to get this to load where it disappeared multiple times, but it loads too fast to not get it in the shot :slight_smile:

You can clearly see scum looks different though. Most notably the mask

1 Like

It must be a rare skin I also missed haha, spot on!

So many mysteries.

Keep guessing!

1 Like

Scum is a girl. Under that suit - tadaa - Cinder!

1 Like