Nightingales new skin Heals too fast

Once again.
I, we, play against Nightingale WITH her skin at full level, high power teams, we have experience about this but we don’t have the same problem as you obviously, and we’re trying to figure out why you have these problems with the (mediocre) Nightingale.

1 Like

Dude move on it’s already been established
it’s over
the developers Commented on my thread check and see did not dispute what I said you’re You’re stuck in a time loop Bro get over it
I’ve already been justified so that check and mate sorry
Womp womp womp

2 Likes

You completely lost me with that comment - I have no idea what you just wrote. I’m sorry if I said something that offended you.

Look like somebody is off subject in their feelings again
Comment on Nightingale Or stop posting

Holding on to that logic you should have stopped posting a long time ago :kissing_closed_eyes:

I like your comment because I find hilarious when people have no arguments and throw random tantrums :smiley:

1 Like

Nightingale mandrake Oracle
It’s all you need for endless healing cycle like I’ve been saying for a week
Some people are on topic but most are not speaking about the subject you guys it is taken personal shots at people and not stating anything for the post it’s obvious You’re here the troll
I’ve been reporting you for being off subject it’ll catch up with you guys

That’t not even on topic since you are discussing Nightingale with her Legendary skin equipped and you just got beat by a Nightingale in her regular skin as far as I can see.
What can I say? Some times you win, some times you lose. I keep losing against Keel teams. My bad.

Did you just call youself a genius? (Off-topic question, please don’t flag me :D)

Going back to the topic in hand.

To be honest, yes, people are just giving their opinions, but so are you. Your picture of losing versus nightingale is not a valid proof for “Nightingale is op”. For all we know, you could have played badly. And Im pretty sure that Flatline healed way more than Nightingale in that combat.

Nightingale used to be REALLY easy to kill when you started this topic. I’m not going to talk about new update, because I barely played any PvP, so she could be unstoppable right now. I’ll be playing PvP before I reply here again with new thoughts of her health boost.

This post was started to discuss Nightingale’s ability to heal the whole team fast as well herself
it has nothing to do with her being overpowered sorry you misunderstood
If you have the heroes
just trying flatline mandrake Nightingale The last two of the team don’t matter
Get your results post some pics

Well, you just told ULFPAM that this wasn’t about Gale’s skin, so yeah, I got confused :smiley:

And no need to try. That was my PvP team before Panzer made it impossible to play. I know how strong those heroes are.

I appreciate the honesty thanks

Damn ffau are you just going to argue with everyone and everything? Commenting to or three times at a half a page per response? If no one can tell you anything, then don’t post. I have owned plenty of Nightingales with their legendary skins she not that big a threat dog will eat her ass up. She ain’t all that dude, you make her sound untouchable

Over 1/3 of the comments on this post are yours, reads like you only wanna hear yourself, and don’t assume you know anything about what other players have faced. On the screenshot where you died in PvP battle anyone who understands PvP will tell you why you lost, and it wasn’t because of the mighty Nightingale, it was your poor choice of team synergy. Maybe you just don’t understand how to play PvP. I, however, will not take the time and effort to enlighten you because you just wanna argue.

Thanks for the support keep on posting

I see that your other thread about Flatline, Mandrake and Nightingale got locked but I promised to post a screenshot when I beat that team. I am sorry for making an off topic post here but I don’t want to start a new thread just for keeping my promise to post a screenshot.
Here is my victory screen, as you can see all my dudes are alive. Flatline, Mandrake and Nightingale does not make an unbeatable trio, not even with Caine on their team. Maybe you can get help from looking at my team, so you are prepared for fighting against the same enemy team.

What I did was take down Mandrake first by using Nightingale. After him, I took down Flatline before she could revive Mandrake. Then I was worried about Odachi so he went next. Then I turned on autoplay for the rest. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Amazing good job took 4 platinum to beat one
Proved Somebody wrong who knows
because he does want to get off topic
It’s been proven they can be beat ring the town bell

Well, in defense of the other team you did have 3500 points on them, and you also had almost all plat levels which means a bunch of extra skills the other guy didn’t have. He only has one character at plat. Furthermore Odachi isn’t really a good PVP character since he dies so easily. That is the one character that was giving his team so much weight in team power.

Now, with that being said I do think your team is set up for failure FFAU. You are playing a tank heavy team and your only DPS is Dog. Dog is also is your lowest power level by over a thousand points. That means your damage out put is going to be next to nothing. To make it worse your top level hero is Matador who honestly isn’t that good in my experience. His plat skill makes little difference since his DPS is already garbage and his gold skill also is pretty worthless since he rarely gets a kill. He has no taunt to take advantage of his high armor and health and his heal is slow and doesn’t heal a ton.

I run a similar team so I am speaking from experience. With 4 tanks and a low DPS you are going to have trouble killing any team with a lot of healing. Rather than have 4 tanks and a dps like you, I have Mandrake, Dog, and 3 healers. My Dog is also plat 10 star and the highest hero on my team, along with Gammond who does decent DPS. Even so it’s hard for me to kill other healer heavy teams. I can only imagine how difficult it would be for you.

It sucks, but unfortunately you are limited to certain heroes in PVP if you want to be successful. I went for my team purely because the fragments were easy to farm for someone who doesn’t invest hundreds of dollars into the game. I find PVP to be frusterating because I am not sporting the flavor of the month characters like Caine, Panzer, etc. at high levels.

The game is set up so there are different tiers of hero power. The top tier heroes in PVP right now would probably be Panzer, Mandrake, Caine, and Dogface.

Nightingale, Fortress, Heimlock, and Halo were probably right there with them, or slightly below, but after the patch I am not sure how they are doing now. Heimlock seems much weaker. Nightingale’s group heal was nerfed, but her single heal buffed and her health buffed.

2 Likes

Good to hear some balance in the form
thats solid point on both sides

Besides skins not adding any increase to power level, Nightingale’s power is VERY low. That helps you face lower level teams even though she is just as good as a higher ranked hero (if not better than most).

My rank 3 gold, 7* Nightingale is almost 400 points lower than my same star, 1 gold bar Ryker. My 7*, 2 gold Maven is almost 1k above my Night, yet Night has a gold rank on her (all have maxed skills for their levels).

1 Like