Nightingales new skin Heals too fast

:joy: :+1: spread the love

Ok, let’s say some shots are missed, cause it’s hard to hit every shot in a connective way.

This means you need at most 2 clips of either hero’s to wipe out Nightingale.

The difference between the skills

I don’t even know why I’m even responding anymore, cause healing will be addressed coming update as long with health, so a change will happen…

Damn that Clyde DPS is out of control! I wish I also had a 9* Clydie boy (but mine’s “just” 7*). Looks like you’re trying to get him to platinum - let us know how his platinum skill is!

My NG skin is level 3 and she is still not invincible. It is definitely an advantage to have her on a team with skin but there are still stronger heroes that can easily take her out. She is still a delicate flower. Lol She needs a good support team to help her stay alive if she is targeted first, she can die very quickly.

Actually you can, by following these steps:

3 Likes

We must understand that there is a random algorithm to this game so it’s no guarantee you’ll smoke Nightingale the beginning Upgrade or not or any hero for that matter but for the fact that an editor came on here and didn’t correct me and say oh no it doesn’t charge and 4 to 6seconds or 2 or 3 shot should be proof enough of what I said and we can get past this lol

Cool I know where to check the stats after the fact maybe give us away to see the stats before the match starts
Maybe give us the ability to back out so we don’t have to go to the frustration I’ll take an automatic loss so when I feel that a hero is over powered or unfair in my eyes
but presently I have to sit through it and watch the fact I have no chance to win in certain situations
And regardless of what heroes is causing problems for whoever I believe the solution is to not be silent right now the community speaking developers are not
We’re taking shots at each other to a certain degree
longer we can stay distracted the longer they can milk the situation let’s take it to the developers we want to hear something Not trailers for new content but corrections to the current content

I agree with you on the back out option, waiting a minute to die can be really frustrating, today I had a match that lasted 2 minutes, but I know I already lost at the start

Its less of an issue right now since we have Panzers blasting Nightingale in every match but with the next update it could be a bigger problem.

Night’s heal was good not because it was BIG but because it came early and came often. Her weakness was that she couldn’t heal herself so if you focused her it was harder for the enemy team to stop. Getting rid of this weakness is a big deal and we’re seeing higher HP next update (and Panzer nerfs) that could quickly push her into meta-defining territory.

I think a simple improvement would be to make it charge a little slower OR don’t have it affect her OR make it longer to cast (easier to interrupt) OR make it entirely a heal over time and remove the initial burst of health.

1 Like

100% if it didn’t heal her cause
That is the advantage I’ve been experiencing
Focus fire in on her and then she heels the rest of the team and herself
it’s a cycle of No damaged out to the opposing team
as it is now Panzer are is the only hero with such force to put a dent in upgraded nightingale
So she can’t start her Endless healing cycle
And if you just think with how fast Nightingale heels in combination with mandrake or any other heroes with passive skill healing advantages
In most cases it a cycle you can’t defeat
PVP Feels like that last dojo that was so hard to beet on it’s hardest level when upgraded Nightingale teams with the right combination of heroes

My Dogface takes out a Nightingale with one clip if he hits them all. If you don´t have a Mech damage dealer with you, then focus on a hero, you can take out fast with your Maven, Odachi or whoever does the damage at your team. If you are not able to out score a 90k heal in 6 seconds (even more if she misses a shot or two), you shou rethink your team composition.

1 Like

Wallawu We’re not talking about the old Nightingale we’re talking about a fully upgraded Nightingale with her new skin all three levels
she’s not easily dismissible also if you do read any of the post I’m physically speaking of high-level gaming
You may be on lower tier if you could knock her out so easy
when in high-level you can’t
And just let me state this for everyone I have a platinum eight starred Matador He’s not the strongest mechanical With most energy heroes he could knock you down within a clip of just straight fire
Her new ability to heal herself as well as a team
it is within two shots that connect or less than six seconds
you can’t wipe nightingale out with a fully upgraded dog or matador any other mechanical hero
and less you’re talking about Panzer breach instant skill

You can wipe her out. I promise you.

I don´t know where high level starts for you, but at ~50k team power my Dogface still makes her his little baby girl. The Skin doesn´t change anything to that, because if I focus on her she mostly doesn´t even get to use her heal once. If she gets to use it, it now is harder to knock her down, but she will be downwith the second clip.
But you don´t even have to focus on her. If there is a hero you can do better damage on, just knock him out first. It will be a 5 to 4 advantage for you, so you may get help on killing her by another hero.
And her Skill takes 6 seconds to recharge. It may seem faster at the start of the match, because the charge starts with entering the arena, so the time it takes your heroes to get set is already counted. But it is the same with all heroes.

Did she get stronger? Yes she did. Did she get OP? No, not really, she is still in good balance and you have to help her survive with the rest of your team.

3 Likes

I agree with @WalleWu , I take her out easily, and maybe Matador 8* platinum isn’t the best mech to take her on, I had probably more luck with my odachi(his platinum skill helps)

I’m wondering what team you use though since you have so much trouble, can you post your setup?

Exactly this. I wonder how much Panzer is affecting things right now?

While I don’t think Nightingale is a huge problem on her own, she can be a pain with the right team. Caine, Mandrake, Heimlock, etc. can really boost her up and make her last longer. Both Caine and Night have really quick heals/shields, and Mandrake’s Survival Instinct in conjunction with Stabilize and Heal Wave can keep her alive longer.

Without her skin she isn’t really a problem. The self heal being added to her normal heal is what makes it so powerful. The fact it heals EVERYONE is just a bonus. Losing 25k instant heal to be able to simultaneously heal the entire group, including yourself, more than make sup for it.,

Finally Deathleech gets it because he’s experienced it I assume or he’s just paying attention to what Everybody is missing
everyone seemed to have an opinion of the past nightingale they’ve
changed nightingale regardless of what you guys say but
I’m glad you guys have a voice box and you can use so I’ll keep in taking
meanwhile I’ll enjoy the same advantage panzer gives for killing
with healing power of my Nightingale fully upgraded and I guarantee you won’t stop me
Deathleach Understands a team of nightingale upgraded skin Kane mandrake etc. it is almost unstoppable thanks for the quick healing Passive skills shielding life packs
let me point out the obvious so you’re going to kill Nightingale at the start but with Mandrake passive skill disrupt the theory There are too many heroes that have automatic health boost at the beginning of the match as well as automatic Shields sorry guys it won’t work

Once again.
I, we, play against Nightingale WITH her skin at full level, high power teams, we have experience about this but we don’t have the same problem as you obviously, and we’re trying to figure out why you have these problems with the (mediocre) Nightingale.

1 Like

Dude move on it’s already been established
it’s over
the developers Commented on my thread check and see did not dispute what I said you’re You’re stuck in a time loop Bro get over it
I’ve already been justified so that check and mate sorry
Womp womp womp

2 Likes

You completely lost me with that comment - I have no idea what you just wrote. I’m sorry if I said something that offended you.