New Skin Type Suggestion: EPIC Skin

Thank you @LordNikon Just made this idea actually on the scavenger hunt itself and thought about it. If you can appear the hidden objects on the time of scavenger hunt, so i think it might be possible to this, setting the hidden objects to be displayed on that week then the one on next ween and then so on, i suggest also its possible to use the current hide outs of the hunts for this… heheheh Anyway Thanks Lord nikon, i hope this will be added to the game if possible. :slight_smile:

Thanks @Dagamepro… Actually having new passive skill is great, like your each hero with their each skins have their own unique abilities, not just change skill nor add on damaga stats… and also, 400 gold is just an example, so dont get yourself confused… hehehe :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks @KingJames803 Pretty much appreciated… Many ideas coming soon… hehehe

Wow simply wow… this could be the one thing that makes autoing levels become an end and hunting for gear more fun. Im all for this idea

1 Like

Thanks @WannaBeExpert Hope the devs will go for this…

Reminder: we can’t outright use any ideas that players submit to us, for skins, Heroes, features, etc. There’s no “form” you can sign to make this a reality. We may collaborate with players on extremely, EXTREMELY rare cases, but for legal reasons, we can’t just add things wholecloth that players pitch. We do appreciate the enthusiasm and effort! Sometimes we have similar features cooking that may seem like we’ve used a fan’s idea. But don’t be upset if you pitch something, we say thank you, and end up not being able to use it in the game. I just want to manage expectations.

2 Likes

Awesome ideas bro!!! Love the Impulse Fortress skin the most tbh

1 Like

But is it possible or is there a chance master @Muninn???
The community will love to hear it.

images (10)

I swear the community will love you guys more if you will hear us.

@OfficialGodlante Thank my fearless Godlante… hahaha… More skins to come… hahaha

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.