hi everyone and to devs.
I have another suggestion. I see that we have 3 types of skin: common, rare and legendary.
I’d like to suggest that how about we add another type of skin, which is an EPIC skin.
So, what’s with this skin? We all know that: Common Skin changes color, Rare skin changes some parts of the hero (but nowadays some skin has only chnaged the color), and the legendary skin which changes whole hero skin and a change to the skill.
This EPIC Skin is almost like the combination of 3 types of skin, but except this doesn’t change the skill but instead it adds another skill (passive skill).
Epic skins (as for now)
Lightdawn - warriors blessed with light and glory
Darkcry - fallen heroes consumed by darkness
??? - ??? (maybe?)
Here are the skin samples i just made: (as for now)
Here’s the twist. These skins can only be found in the Epic Store
and can only be bought using
Now, the question, where can we get the Epic Coins?
Every week, there is a single cube called
This cube changes location every week. In order for you to find out where this cube is located, you have to open this Epic Hint Crate once for everyday.
Opening it will receive a single hint, but, of course, you might receive duplicate hints which will be exchanged into bucks (or anything, not sure)
There are 10 hints, and you will only open 7 hints. The unopened hints will be left as blank of course.
(Sample hints can be found below the thread)
Once you solved the hints, look for the Cube and destroy it. Each cube gives you 2 coins. and every skin is costs by 15 coins (or 20, i don’t know).
Getting Epic skin might be hard to get but its because the skin can absolutely gain advantage of the game. That’s why you need Luck, Teamwork (if you want), Analysis and Patience and to get this OP skin. It’s not an ordinary skin like Rare, or Legendary.
- Hint Sample
- Hint 1: Flag of people’s Guard*(Symbols found in the area)*
- Hint 2: Dozen (district number)
- Hint 3: Platinum Grenade (one of the rewards)
- Hint 4: lvl 84, 9 star, platinum 1- caine*(one of the enemies will be facing)*
- Hint 5: They claim to offer protection…(District info)
- Hint 6: Use Bucket (Suggested hero to use to find the cube)
- Hint 7: The Club (name of the district)
- Hint 8: Rearline (Rearline, Midline, Frontline)
- Hint 9: Front of you [position of the cube (front, left, right, behind, etc.]
- Hint 10: Normal [Mission(Normal/Hard), PVP(Sewage, etc.),Gauntlet(1-5), Raid(Blue, Orange, Green)]
Thanks Master @Mooman2069 for all the help!