New hero crate is ridiculous

I have opened the new hero crate 3x when it first came out for carbina(or how ever you spell her name) then another 2x today when they dropped the price of it back to 300…guess who I got after 5 pulls? Not the new hero!

2 Likes

The step up crate is the move away from the previous crates which only offered the bonus hero before bounty begins, you will unforuntly have to wait for the bounty crate to come after first bounty runs. The step up crate is just meant to increase the chances of getting cara to 5%.

What you are dealing with there by purchasing it 5x is just gamblers fallacy unfortunely, it sucks but we will just have to wait to unlock her through raids of the bounty crate next week

You can’t always buy your way through the game. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Crates are bound to change over time and have never been set in stone. Please don’t assume what the bounty crate or any crate will have in the future. The Step Up Crates for a new hero release IS the best chance to get the hero for the rest of the month. Carabina will be found in this month’s Bounty Crates and Faction Crates, but the Step Up Crate is the best place to get a new hero.

2 Likes

This is the first time BananaMilk has posted — let’s welcome them to our community!

Welcome to the community @BananaMilk! :joy:

You guys didnt need to remove booster crate :frowning: or could have started with carabina coop bit earlier, now a lot of players will be without a featured hero during most kf a bounty

1 Like

Not everyone has the new hero by every single bounty. This has always been a common occurrence.

1 Like

I have been playing a game, dont need it explained. Before, you could do a coop reset and get it easy since there was no 8 frags limit. Since they introduced the limit they got it covered by booster crate, but all in all only few times majority of players didnt have featured hero including this one since chances for cara are ridiculously small

1 Like

Banana milk sounds nasty, but actually taste pretty good. Good choice of name :slight_smile:

Banana milk actually taste good should try it paradise farms makes it

I opened three, I got 2 3 stars and heckler, I want to be mad since I already have heckler but at the same time I should consider myself lucky I got a 5 star :cold_sweat:

Banana milk is one of the must-drink beverage in my country lol

1 Like

She’s guaranteed to drop after spending just nearly 30.000 gold - I don’t see how that’s a bad deal. Just keep opening the crate.

2 Likes

You guys need to remember that the last few new heros we have had it easy with those crates, before that you could only rely on the bounty crate which is even worse odds then this step up crate. The bounty crate will still be coming but from the words of BM himself there will be no better chance to unlock her from crates this month other then the step up crate. I have it on good authority that some great crate adjustments and changes are coming, keep an eye out for them and don’t spend all your gold in one place :kiss:

Remeber kids, it only take 8 days to unlock cara and if you have done your daily raids you should have 48 frags tonight meaning that you will have to wait until Sunday to start using her, that still leaves you with half of the bounty weekend! So don’t complain :slight_smile:get your asses in gear and continue the grind

3 Likes

Das ist reines Profit denken der Entwickler sorry . Erst beschränkten sie die Fragmente der bonushelden auf 8 pro Tag, dann konnte man zumindest mit der Verstärkungdkiste den Aktionshelden pünktlich zum Bounty noch freischalten.
Jetzt ist es reines Glück wenn überhaupt …den helden aus der Aktionskiste zu erhalten . Nach dem Prinzip Geld Geld Geld. Finde dadurch nimmt der Spaß Faktor vom Spiel erheblich ab !

What before are you talking about? Before there was no 8 frag per day limit so thats definitely not true, plus they were usually adding new hero coop sooner so everyone could get it. Booster crate was introduced soon after they added 8 frag limit cause there was one bounty where only % of players had featured hero.

1 Like

Your Seriously not missing much with Carabina… if it’s any consolation to your crate opening mis-fortune. Her skills do not work correctly, she’s not pumping out massive damage like other featured Heroes. There’s multiple issues w/ her. I haven’t heard from a DEV about how she was released not working right, (none that I’m aware of) but they’ll make there first comment on a crate hate post…

1 Like

Yeah, got her through the coops late for the bounty :slight_smile: Tbh that wasnt the point, they dont lose much with that crate. I mean either that or start new feature hero coops earlier, when 80% of your team dont have featured hero during bounty really sucks.

1 Like

Issue was more that you can’t attack certain bounties without her. It sucks having anywhere from a third, to half the bounties untouchable since you don’t have the required hero to attack them.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.