Cough Cough Coug…
Heavy Hitter - Walking Fumarole - Murderer - hide-and-seek in smoke - Primary Glass Cannon
Former soldier specializing in quick and deadly attacks.
his best friend is smoke and he uses it both to ambush and to ensure an easy escape.
Bronze: Smoke Field - throw several smoke grenades into the field generating a thick smoke that will prevent both enemies and allies from seeing each other and significantly reduce their accuracy.
- Only the hero is not affected by the smoke.
- the smoke screen persists for 12sec.
Silver: 50. - momentarily changes the weapon with a sniper rifle firing a powerful high-caliber bullet, but suffers recoil damage.
- the bullet passes through shields and covers without any problem, but the damage will be halved.
- If a marked target is eliminated, [50.] reloads at 100%.
Gold: Infrared Scope - the weapon’s scope detects enemy weaknesses by marking them with red circles.
In areas of the body covered by red circles, the damage is tripled.
- If [Smoke Field] is active, enemies will be marked in red and the probability of critical hit is increased by 75%.
- [Infrared Scope] needs to reload 8sec between shots
Platinum: Good View - when the hero points at an enemy while [smoke field] is active, he will be marked in red allowing the allies to see him.
- The mark persists as long as the hero holds him at gunpoint.
Appearance: is a man in his 40s.
He wears an all-black infiltration suit, a gas mask and a combat set with several grenades, he also has a multi-purpose belt.
Primary weapon - the S3SRR is a silenced machine gun, has a fairly high rate and a fast reload but damage and accuracy are low.
shooting rate : 8.15
ammunition capacity : 30
recharge time : 1.1 sec
damage : Low
Secondary weapon - the 50. BMG is a very powerful and accurate sniper rifle but it has only 1 bullets and skill reload times are very long.
ammunition capacity : 1
recharge skill time : 15 sec
damage : High
[Smoke Field] is very fast to reload, you can stay in the smoke all the time in a few words
The red circles of [Infrared Viewfinder] may appear in several places on the body, but only one at a time
the sniper rifle and the intro I drew them, I always said if I don’t have a drawing ready I’ll google it somewhere.