locked and loaded, baby
A mysterious gladiator who likes to fight against enemies stronger than him.
Bronze: Bogo - fires a devastating grenade that explodes several times causing enormous damage in a confined area.
- The grenade explodes 5 times.
- Each explosion ignores 5% of the armor, causing more and more damage.
Silver: Hypernova - fires several rocket-signals that position themselves on the heads of enemies, recalling the orbital attack of the laser cannon.
- The laser leaves craters full of incandescent energy after the passage, which damages the passing enemies.
Gold: Repair Bot - at the beginning of the game, the hero throws a small bot that will circle around the field supporting the team by healing them or providing personal shields.
- The drone is too fast to hit while on the move.
- The drone will stop near the neediest ally, but at that point it will be vulnerable.
- the drone will never reappear after destruction.
Platinum: Gladiator - strengthens his stats based on the total power of the enemy team.
- The stronger the opponents are, the more damage he causes.
Appareance: he’s a mysterious guy of short stature and thin, he wears a light armor that covers him all over
His weapons “Double Raptor” a pair of small PDWs with very high rate and reload at the speed of light, but lack precision and damage.
shooting rate: exaggerated
ammunition capacity: 24 (12 per gun)
recharge time: light speed
note: the orbital attack I mean is not like Oracle’s (that’s orbital artillery).
What I say is a huge laser beam that hits the enemy by englobing it and damaging it for the whole time of the passage.
as you can see in the image:
1- the rocket-signal is positioned on the head of the enemy indicating its position.
2- the enormous laser beam arrives (the laser beam is bigger than it looks)
3- the enemy no longer exists