my name isn’t a JOJO reference
DOT - Survivalist
Skillful player who increases his damage as he hits the target
Bronze: Slam Dunk - Run by dribbling to then jump and crush the ball onto the target.
- The target will be knocked down for 4 seconds.
Silver: Long Launch - performs a series of launches that hit all enemies randomly stunning the target for 1 second.
- The farther the target is, the less damage will be done.
Gold: Dribbling - every time you hit an enemy you get a charge, each charge increases the damage of the weapon.
- You can accumulate 5 charges.
- If you miss the target the charges will run out.
- The fifth charge gives the weapon explosive damage that causes more damage to the cover.
Platinum - Champion - every time you eliminate an enemy, you get a shield that absorbs 20% of damage.
Each enemy eliminated increases the resistance of the shield.
After destruction, the shield will not reactivate for 6 seconds.
Appearance: he is an African-American man, very tall and athletic.
He wears a tank top, shorts, sneakers, a pair of cuffs and a bandana.
has not a real weapon, but a prototype of energy ball; basically is a small quantum energy generator enclosed in a special glass with several magnets around that simulate the bounce of the ball and the edges of a special ultra-light metal alloy that protects everything.