New Hero Concept: Boas - Swift Flyer

New Hero Concept: Boas - Swift Flyer (5 Star Hero)

Element: Biochemical
Faction: The Flock
Position: Midline

HP: 3/5
Armor: 4/5
Damage: 3/5
Skills: 4/5

Boas

Image found at https://www.pinterest.com/pin/374080312778163849/

Weapon: Mark VII

Shooting Rate: 3.22 rounds per second
Ammunition Capacity: 2 seconds
Damage: Medium

Bronze Ability:

Injections

• Gives himself an injection, increasing his movement speed by 10%, and increases his dodge chance by 5%.

• Maximum of 5 injections

Silver Ability:

Droppings

• Flies in a big circular motion around the enemy team, dropping a chemical substance onto all 3 random enemies.

• Each Dropping slows each of the affected enemies movement speed by -30%.

• This effect lasts for 10 seconds.

Gold Ability:

Over Charge

• Once, and if, this hero’s movement speed reaches 50% more than what it was at the start of the match, then this hero gain’s immunity for 5 seconds, and heals himself x Health for 5 seconds.

• While he is immune, he can not move, or shoot.

Platinum Ability:

After Effects

• After injecting himself at least 1 time with Injections, this hero gains 1% movement speed every 2 seconds.

Ruby Ability: Doing Damage

• The difference between a good DPS Hero and a great DPS Hero lies in the amount of damage they can dish out. This Hero receives a x Elemental Attack Damage bonus, as well as a 30% Skill Charge bonus for their Bronze Skill.

All the logos for the abilities were found on this website. https://game-icons.net/

The logo for the Ruby Ability is a screenshot from the actual game.

I hope you enjoyed the newest addition to The Flock! :wink:

7 Likes

Great looking hero, Jado, and very interesting abilities. I wish your ‘Flock’ faction idea would take off (no pun intended) as It would be very interesting to have some airborne enemies to shoot at. Well done, mate.

1 Like

Nice work, looks great!

(P.S. I like the gold ability quite a bit, it makes accumulative effects even more effective.)

1 Like

Sounds like a speed demon to me

1 Like