New Hero Concept : Atlas - Human Bullet Sponge
Faction: Victims of 0-Day
Role: He is the tank of VoD
HP: 8 / 10
Armor 8 / 10
Damage Output: 3.5 / 10
Skills: 9.5 / 10
It was on a mission on Zero Day, my team and i got struck by a Heronium missile while infiltrating the city to stop the attack. Little did they know what would happen to the survivors….and me.
Summary: Named after the Titan of Endurance and Strength, he deserves right for his name.http://www.corporate-motion.tv/blog/spectral-photo-shoot/
Destroys his cover, replacing it with a graphene plate
- The plate has 10X durability
- As long as the plate is up, this hero receives 35% less more damage
starts regenerating his cover with 5% durability per second for 20 seconds
- If his cover is at 100% He starts generating a shield for 5% of his max HP every second
- This shield activates when this hero falls below 50%
- This hero cannot shoot while charging but receives 50% less damage
“All eyes on me”
Whenever “Cover up” is active. This hero taunts and receives 15% less damage
This hero regenerates (small) HP whenever he is in cover, plus this hero can now place 2 shields
- whenever an ally stands in one of the shields, they will receive the bonus of “cover up” and “Defensive Stand”
A Tank’s job in any decent team composition is not only soak up damage, but also clear a path for your heroes. This hero gains a (small) Elemental Armor bonus and deals an additional damage to cover.
Bronze: 5% per shot, 2% per second
Silver: 25 seconds
Gold/Platinum: no cooldown
All of the logo’s are screenshots from the game!
SACR Prototype (Semi-Auto Charge Rifle)
Image found at https://screenrant.com/netflix-spectral-movie-trailer/amp/
Damage: Equal to Keel (medium).
Fire rate: 0.75 rounds per second.
Reload time: 2.9 seconds.
Damage to cover: 85.32 per charge.
Thanks for reading! Feel free to ask anything