New Hero Concept: Athena - One Girl Army

Element: Mechanic
Faction:

Hp 3/5
Armor 2/5
Damage 4/5
Skills 4/5

I don’t like war, but I wouldn’t know how to live without it.

Survivalist - DPS
Exceptional fighter able to annihilate endless hordes of enemies with his transformable rifle

Skills:

svg
Bronze: Automatic - turns his weapon into an LMG with a high rate of fire at the expense of damage and precision.

• increases the magazine to 100 rounds and the speed is increased by 80%.
  • lasts until the next recharge

Senza%20titolo
Silver: Sharpshooter - turns his weapon into a powerful sniper rifle increasing damage and accuracy, but at the expense of magazine capacity and fire speed.

• the weapon has a 7 round magazine, the accuracy is increased by 100%.
  • lasts until the next recharge

images%20(1)
Gold: Exaggerating doesn’t hurt - the first shot after each reload is replaced by a grenade.

kissclipart-soldiers-silhouette-clipart-soldier-silhouette-cli-c7454a26825c137e
Platinum: One Girl Army - every time a partner dies, she gets an extra health charge equal to the fatal damage that killed her partner, meanwhile she increases the effectiveness of the main weapon and the skills by 20%.

Appearance: is a tall young girl with an athletic physique, has short blond hair with a blue tuft, blue eyes with black eyeliner, a small scar on her left eyebrow and always smiling.
He wears a white half shirt, a leather jacket, a nailed shoulder cover on his left shoulder, a pair of dark trousers and boots.

(I tried to look for something on the internet but only gave material not family frienldy)

Her Gun: All Purpose Battle Rifle or APBR

It is a compact but very powerful battle rifle.
Through various accessories it is able to change appearance and type of weapon.
the APBR is the basic mod (medium fire rate, medium damage and medium recharge);
The Automatic is the LMG mod (high rate of fire, low damage and low reload skill speed);
The Sharpshooter is the sniper mod (low rate of fire, high damage and low skill reload speed).

2 Likes

She reminds me of Hardscope in his weapon functionality. I really like her concept, hope she’s added!