NEW Event: Extreme Raid

I don’t have to explain to what i’ve accomplished to know the information i share. Since you cannot possibly comprehend what i would tell you, since you 1. Don’t know me 2. You don’t know what i do and 3. I won’t waste my time on you with the way you act.
this useless argument with you is leading us straight off topic. Reply to me all you want but i won’t respond back unless it’s about this topic.

Actually you’ve made lots of claims about your accounts, what you do, what you “know” and how long you’ve been in the game so Okelly is as well placed to comment as anyone else here.

And the original topic was extreme raid, so the thread went off topic ages back lol

Nearly 2k days actually

Damn, that’s crazy but who asked?

Look at who I’m replying too, they asked about mellows account age I think

Also mate, avatar zero isn’t his main, he is one of the best and a big part of the community, his mains used is avatar mellow, don’t know where you got avatar zero as his main from,

Try rereading dont add words i havent used

Sorry I made a mistake; I was told by someone that Zero was avatars alt, forget who tho, my bad,

1 Like

Lol this is a great concept but I’m surprised at the small amount of frags

1 Like

It’s likely repeatable. But that is not entirely sure

Look like not. Rewards say only about first win and 3* win. If something have farm rewards this is look different.

Doesn’t look good. I will wait until tomorrow to see though. If you can’t farm at least 100 frags of each hero from this, it’s a little insulting imo. (I know you won’t be able to) Even 100 won’t do much for building them, but at least it shows they are giving it a decent go. That they’re grateful for us sticking with them through everything. Oh well! Better than nothing?

2 Likes

It looks like the ruby cores won’t be farmable, but the hero shards will be. :man_shrugging:t2::+1:t2:

Something is better than nothing. Would be nice if more frags were available. But ill be happy with anything

1 Like

Recommend power level is kinda high for smaller accounts. Why is power not adj to account size

1 Like

WHY?!?!

I love the idea of this new extreme solo raid BUT I worked my butt of to beat one of them and all I get is a single hero fragment?!.. and the BEST I can hope for is 4 hero fragments? Come on. Please. This is not a worthy prize when it will take 600 fragments for me to put another star on any hero.

5 Likes

Wish they put this extreme solo raid permanently, even every saturday and sunday rather than putting it up only for 5 days

3 Likes

The worthy prize is the frags for an entire mk6 core. This is the last of the exact item i need for a 5 bar. Whether the rwards fit or not is personal. I can make my Keir 8 star as well now

Fr, this event is just a slap in the face :man_facepalming: