New Classified Hero Revealed?

After carefully examining the new preview for the new hero that is featured in the February update hero mail…

I have decided to implement my CSI investigative abilities to crack down on who the new hero will be; I feel that I made a great discovery.

Without any more delay, here is the new hero:

New hero is Thanos, I would say the bald head gave it away. My next guess would have been Bruce Willis, but it was definitely Thanos. Case: closed.

Anyone who says Kurtz is probably lying and in denial of Thanos silver ability to wipe out half your team with a snap…

:joy:

8 Likes

I KNEW IT! I thought it would be Thanos all along!

It was only obvious.

1 Like

I can guarantee that was a photoshop

1 Like

But we already know that we have to go for head so probably you can take him down first, meaning his silver will take long time to recharge.

1 Like

Nah its Kurtz. Himself he is a hero that use a pistol and is bald lol

Lol he seems to be Kurtz as in 13-10… :grin::grin:

I am pretty sure the silhouette is not Kurtz but it is actually Thanos. I am pretty sure this is correct.

3 Likes

Unfortunately it’s. Kurtz. The uniform can partially be seen unless it’s wesson only. Kurtz is the most obvious one
Presides who needs thanos scum is all we need scum is life

TBH the image presented in the original post is proof enough that it’s actually Thanos.

3 Likes

It is not Kurtz. It is Thanos, can’t you tell from the picture? A better guess would have been Bruce Willis or Samuel Jackson over Kurtz, but the right answer: ThAnOs!?!?!?!

1 Like

What if it’s Thanos using the reality stone to look like Kurtz :open_mouth:. Mind. Blown.

He be flexin’ on the disrespectin’. Clear 100% proof that hero is Thanos no doubt about it totally certain it’s him. :ok_hand:t2: :100:

1 Like

Who’s thanos ? Pls tell me

He’s a really suave dude that knows how to snap his fingers like the dudes fro
m white chicks

What’s his IGN ? Is he in SUAVE?

Maybe all 3 are the same person

1 Like

A developer should get in on this and unravel it all!

1 Like

pepe%20silvia

Nah, you guys are doing great.

3 Likes

Knew it!! Thanks for confirmation :wink:

Discovery made by the great TERRA alliance. :slight_smile:

1 Like

So… all these heronium we collected thus far are actually just hero dusts

1 Like