Sure I am happy to comment and help where I can
Here is a list of things that I would do if I had your roster. This is in the current state of the game of course. If there are any balance adjustments then things might be different.
The entire purpose of my suggestions below is to build up a strong CORE TEAM which you can use to get victories, advance quicker, level up quicker and generally become stronger. It is my belief that these things will help you quicker in general.
So here goes.
I would farm Dogface fragments and upgrade him in level, stars and skills to max him out. At this stage I would NOT buy Flatline or Maven any more - Dogface is more valuable for you right now. If you are a VIP 0 player, then you’d get 1750 Gauntlet Gems per day, that is not much and if you spread it between Dog and Flatline, you’re gonna end up progressing both very slowly after you hit 6 stars.
From the PVP store I would focus on buying Mandrake and 1 other hero. Gammond for campaign mode, Fortress for some PVP usage and Mauler for PVP also as he is a greatly underrated hero (though the current meta makes it difficult for him to shine… for now). Mauler is kinda a sleeping giant and his full potential has not been unlocked/discovered.
There are heroes in the PVP store that I would not touch: Castellan, Cast and Pris. Some people like Cast but I think there are better heroes out there, I seldom lose against a team with Cast, however configured.
The heroes I would buy with spare frags from the PVP store are Matador, Clyde and Ghoul. They are useful from time to time, but they are not near tier-1 and you should prioritise the others I mentioned.
Your aim with the PVP store would be to acquire as many frags as possible for Mandrake and 1 other hero to access Heronium as a long term aim. Hence, it is not advisable to try to star up too many heroes as that will delay you.
From Hard Mode, I would farm Keel and get her to 5 stars. 9 frags every day. I would also farm Nightingale after that, and maybe then Hardscope.
From your roster I would not put any resources whatsoever on the following heroes as there are more deserving heroes to pay attention to until you have a strong Core Team:
- Savage (not yet… maybe later when you have Halo plat)
- Your core team can consist of these guys and they should get you a decent amount of wins in PVP:
- Mandrake (keep at Gold)
- Flatline (keep at Gold, can consider Plat later)
- Dogface (max out in every way - if you minmax you might find it good to keep him at Gold but he is one of the few heroes that at Plat he is still damn strong, and can reach a higher ceiling than at Gold)
- Nightingale (Prioritise STARS for her. Skills wise, her Silver is fine for now, her Gold is not gonna help you singlehandedly win games. Her Gold stun is nice and +Crit is okay too but again, stars are more important to enhance her survivability and her heal quantum)
- Razorback (I would prefer to keep him silver for now if I were you)
- Odachi (Gold helps his survivability and his plat is one of the good ones).
Maven, Callidus and Cinder, Butter, Ghoul, Salvatore, Hardscope and Sentry (only at Gold) are tough ones - they are useful and quite good. But I cannot honestly say that they are top tier. So I would say, give them second priority after the others I listed above.
- You also should try to acquire the following heroes that you currently do not have, which are Very Good heroes or at least (for me) Very Useful.
- Colonel Wesson
It is true that only Colonel Wesson is available now without buying crates and the rest are only available through crates.
Hence you have to acquire gold by doing all your daily quests and doing as much PVP as you can to get a chance for PVP crates to drop gold. Also, participating and ranking well in PVP tournaments also gets you a decent amount of gold.
Hope this helps