Need campaign help

What team should I use for 14-10 normal and 13-10 to 14-10 hard? Am I even strong enough? :P.

13-10 needs astrix and the rest can be done with siren, mandrake + support. You’ll find 14-8 with purifiers needs butters energy shields

2 Likes

Thanks, already working on Astrix for next bounty… hopefully that’ll get me through it

1 Like

1 Like

For district 14, I don’t remember, I can’t find my screens anymore

1 Like

Video guide for 14.10

Look like 13.10 is still actual so I will made video for this mission too. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

There was someone on YouTube who made videos for districts 1-13 but nothing for district 14. It’d be cool if you could do the entirety of district 14 so there would be a complete set of guides out there. Keep up the good work with your vids!

2 Likes

Video guide for 13.10

1 Like

Ohvisously you are, I did it with a 8 to 9 star team, use kuno to stun the boss and kaishi to BLOCK their shields and heals, then use razorback to tank and some veeery good dps like cinder or maven or whoever

2 Likes

I could. But will it be worth it

1 Like

Do I need Nightingale so everyone will shoot at Kurtz or does that matter?

Nope, you do the damage with kuno and get the luck that cinder throws the bomb at him

1 Like

Ive got to be honest, I should be lucky I made it, somehow I made it to hard 14-10, not finished though but yeah I got all the eggs and well ITS tough

1 Like

Screen of my first walkthrough of 13.10 (hard) in February 2019. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Most people use Astrix for 13-10 as she can wreck kurtz even at 8* platinum, regarding 14-10 hard most people won’t beat it until they are well into the 1.5m+ range as they begin to work on heroes that they have left rather than for a specific event like war or bounty.

1 Like

Astrix don’t exist when District 13 was released. New players have better roster for many missions than veterans players. Heroes of 2nd and 3rd years is really powerful.

3 Likes