I’ve been playing the game since almost the very start and have enjoyed every bit of it. Bounties have always been fun and a great way to get good heroes.
Lately however I’ve noticed that the bounty drop rates from playing campaign, PvP and other modes has decreased dramatically and we’re being pushed to discover bounties using in game and real currency. The reward tiers have been reconfigured and overall it makes it very hard to reach top tier, which is understandable.
However if you do manage to get to tier 2 and earn the Most Wanted Tokens after a lot of grinding for 3 days; especially for people like me for whom resets are after midnight; most of the pulls are disappointing things like 60 frags for some old hero you already have at 10*s. So I’d like to get your opinion on what the right prize pool would be for MW crates.
- MW crates should not include 3* heroes
- MW crates should include 3* heroes but with low chances of drop
- MW crates are fine as they are and I’m crazy
- Crate should not contain those tokens at all
- Crate should contain both tokens at a drop rates half of current
- Current drop rates are right
- Yes, all heroes of those factions
- None of the heroes
- Select op heroes from both factions
Now I know we will get some contradicting opinions so please let’s keep this civil. I just want to know what the community thinks.
Do vote and let me know. Who knows we might even manage to grab the Dev’s attention:person_shrugging:. @Deca_Willow @DECA