More Bounty Rewards 2

I know everyone is busy and with life especially during the recovery of this global pandemic. Bounty is one of the events that ppl love doing. Now that Ruby has been introduced it is time to update events and stores. With ruby support being a thing now, killing heros are now easier. I mention bounty changes before in a previous topic but I didnt really specify what really needed to happen. I know my idea wont be sponsored but I wanted to show you an example of what I was talking about. I know HH company might not agree with the rewards but this will give players something to strive for again and actually put time and possibly money into because having milestones at 300,000 isn’t enough anymore and that something the hh community can all agree on.

-McSpider101

(bounty rewards 300,000 and under would stay the same)

8 Likes

I would be all for it. HH, I’m talking to you @muninn what do you think of this?

2 Likes

Too much rewards, i doubt HH will grant that knowing how stingy they reward players.

3 Likes

Hey it’s worth a try, never hurt to ask.

2 Likes

All i wanna see is qws in every event I’m out avain lol…would be awesome

2 Likes

100% agree. Doesn’t hurt to ask

2 Likes

100% agree need more rewards

2 Likes

I can also then agree on higher hp enemies, 37 million starts to be easy

3 Likes

I see now when I look at it I need to add more cash to the milestones… cause it take almost 10mil$ to just rubby 1 hero from 1-90+ ruby skill

2 Likes

It might be to much rewards but how many alliances are will to push that far for those rewards?

2 Likes

HH, you took too long to update bounty rewards last time, lets not repeat the same mustake. Atleast add new milestones so players have something to strive for.
Spiders proposal is good but i am sure people wouldnt mind for less as well.

1 Like

Bounty has 4hours left and the top 100 alliance score is 377,654… right now and that soon to change… top 50 is 555,000 points+… top 25 is 732,000 points + top 10 is 870,000 points +… the top 7 are all above 1mil points +

It is time to update the bounty milestones… the scores of these alliances would be higher if we didnt have 10 mech bonus heros and 3 energy bonuses heros… well vanguard doesnt count so 2 energy heros lol…
When it was Alcatraz month then top 100 alliance was at 700k+

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.