Mis matching in co pvp

I am continuously matching with double power opponent in co pvp. There is not much power difference in my heroes and ally then why is mis matching?. I lose my valuable pvp heroes like kurtz and harbringer etc. I take some screenshots also. I tries every hero but lose. It is a permanent problem of this game since I am playing. Please fix it.

1 Like

Below are the images of last co pvp events. I face this problem many and many times. Other players also face same problem in co pvp.
Uploading: Screenshot_2021-06-02-08-20-06-51_00b25fd6b87b88bc6edac52622218a9c.png…

There is quite a lot of power difference between your heroes. As well as your ally having unbalanced and higher heroes. It’s clear to see here the system punishes you

1 Like

This issue has been brought up numerous times. Unfortunately it is what it is. Nothing you can do about it. Just keep your fingers crossed you get to win a few

2 Likes

That’s why I stay away from random co op lol if you don’t have a set team in mind with fellow alliance members so it’s predetermined what you’re going in with it will ALWAYS BE A ROLL OF THE DICE. Lol I haven’t touched co op in months due to that you have much more success in regular pvp , even tho the concept of co op is cool it needs work in regards to how people are matched.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.