Mid-Month Musings: Hero Filtering and Inventory System Are Coming Soon!

We need auto-selected heroes for gauntlet! Everyday searching for the same heroes is a waste of time. There should be an option where for each sector, the heroes used previously should already be selected.

5 Likes

Now you’ll be able to filter the heroes to find what you’re looking for

I know it’s a horrible screenshot, but… if you look closely, it says 103 / 100.

With that being said then does leave the possibility that Silhouette isn’t next months new hero. As there are 5 other heroes in the accounts roster that we can’t see.

Also, there are are 6 new skins according to the gifs as well.

So much information in such a short gif! :face_with_monocle::wink:

9 Likes

this is something i find really annoying too…it would be a great feature to add

What about having the PVP events rewards separate from the PvP events? As most of the time I don’t take the reward straight away which can lead mean to accidentally open them up when I don’t need to

Thanks and great game 957 days of playing

The gifs were recorded on a testing environment, so I wouldn’t look too much into it…:stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

Thx!!!

:ear::+1:

5 Likes

One of the best updates so far. Yes I’m having a hard time on that now it’s going to be easy.

2 Likes

Nice new hero Silhouette! And nice new features. Lol.

2 Likes

15 Likes

Seems like another great addition to a great game. Cant wait to try this out. :+1::+1:

4 Likes

1 Like

I remember this.Thank you devs.Let us try and be adults when the update goes live.There will be some teething issues i assume.Lets address these issues if they arise in an adult and civil manner.Btw i am so chuffed about this update.Thank you for taking the suggestion and implementing it.Keep up the good work.

3 Likes

AWESOME!!! Now we won’t have some hardships on locating the heroes or knowing who’s who in that faction. Thanks a lot to our very own devs for activating this kind of power. Expecting more awesomeness from you guys…

4 Likes

Is it possible to also include saved teams for PvP? Some of us have go-to teamsand it would be nice to be able to organise the teams which we believe will do best.

3 Likes

Well, this was a long time coming function. But wont you add a sort for weapon types?

Lol… too funny love the meme :smiley: Super excited for the new features and I do hope to see Silhouette soon :wink:

Jado you leave Sherlock Holmes for dead bro! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Awesome

Long awaited features. Good Going HH Team

When should we be expecting this update?