May 2020 Update Notes - The Marianas Update

Oh nevermind, I found it in extreme mode,

I Must Have Fortress Skin

When the ammo in the chamber will be fixed?
For example prophet: he loads 3 bullets but shoots 2.
Same situation with nightingale, keel etcā€¦

I expect compensation for those who had already passed liv 95 with effort, time and money!

thanks for the festival ā€¦ I canā€™t wait to be there !! otherwise nice updated as usual

Good luck with that lol

1 Like

Doubt it, not many even reached 100, it was their choice to buy their way to 100, nothing to compensate

Since the new update i had lost all my ruby why!!! I had about 6 in my possession now its only one

The update hasnā€™t even been released yetā€¦

3 Likes

@Skathi - With the reduction of healing time for cocoon, does this also mean the animation/cocoon time will also go down to 3 seconds? Thanks!

Is it only the irregulars or another faction for the next update guys?

klg as well, since striker is a pvp next faction month

Finally I can use my pris i hope

I kind of agree on that to. But still. If it were you it would be nice if your work wouldnā€™t have been for nothing

What grade is the Galahad skin? Seems like a lot of changes to just be rare.

I like the design of marianas but I am not too fan of the skin I hope that for once the skin will be weaker than the originalšŸ˜‚

1 Like

Looks like another great Hero! :wink: Canā€™t wait to try her out. Iā€™ve been saving my Most Wanted Crate tokens in hope of getting the next hero, and Iā€™ll definitely be using them on her! Good job HHG.

1 Like

I hope the fort skin is legendary but still obtainable easily like the turkey suit. I hopeā€¦

Legendary Skins usually come with a Skill Change / Swap.
This is just a rare.

2 Likes

So now rares do more aesthetic changes, sweet.

1 Like