May 2019 Events Schedule!

thank you for pointing that out.

Thank you for the answer. Looking forward for the fix since all alliance is suffering with morale by not being able to talk with the usual dinamic and also makes War harder to coordinate since Strategy chat has same problem. But Iā€™m hopeful and wish you guys a good work. Kind regards

2 Likes

Will I be able to obtain this monthā€™s new hero from CO-OP Raids? And do you guys ever intend on removing the daily fragments limit?

Yes and no, in that order.

1 Like

Who will be in gauntlet and pvp store changes please

Morlock month? My favorite faction again? Awesome. :smiley: looking forward to unlocking Satan

5 Likes

I KNEW IT! Thanos vs. Satan lets go!

2 Likes

satan

4 Likes

Thanos%20dance%20-%20Imgur

3 Likes

Need to present my powerpoint later
I wonā€™t have time to finish it now
Guess I will just present with my word document
ā€œIt increases accessibility to viewersā€

5 Likes

It appears as if thereā€™s a mistake with the dates, from the event calendar the hero draft was suppose to start today but it fact starts tomorrow, also the cinco de mayo event is suppose to start tomorrow but starts in a few hour. Thereā€™s probably more but its just a few Iā€™ve noticed

Will Morlocks Bounty be on 17th May? Because the game does not appear in the event calendar. :thinking:

1 Like

the pre-show for the event will start later on today, but it is starting on the 17th.

2 Likes

@LordNikon thanks for the quick response.:+1:

2 Likes

Tbh, why on Earth did we change from a decent calendar (just missing some simple event info) to a worse calendar, to a even more worse calendar? Now we have a text format calendar who misses simple info like frag events?

Do I need to put those dates into my personal calendar to get some decent feedback?

Honestly, thatā€™s not a bad idea. Putting everything into your calendar, if youā€™re so inclined, would keep you pretty organized.

Creating a large, functional infographic takes longer than you might think, and for people who canā€™t load large images on mobile, this is a better option for both parties. We want to make nice, pretty things for you, but marrying form and function on this has been a challenge. We could always not do a calendar, which has been discussed. Unfortunately, this is the most functional form we can provide at the moment, in lieu of not providing a monthly calendar and simply announcing a few big dates like Bounties or Danger Simulators.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Well said, I know it must be extremely difficult for you guys but I want to assure you that myself and many others still enjoy playing this amazing game amid all the recent changes. Keep up the great work! Still anticipating that Phalanx LEGENDARY Skin lol

@Muninn when will the morlock bounty crates be available?

Hi guys.Just my opinion. The calender in image form worked fine for me. I could just download and refer back to it at my own leasure. I dont even check what event is next as i am not always on the forum. Why not offere both options to cater for all.

Creating a large, functional infographic takes longer than you might think. We want to make nice, pretty things for you, but marrying form and function on this has been a challenge. We could always not do a calendar, which has been discussed. Unfortunately, this is the most functional form we can provide at the moment, in lieu of not providing a monthly calendar and simply announcing a few big dates like Bounties or Danger Simulators.

5 Likes