Master and Apprentice Skins + Solo Raid (Idea)

Because I am newer to posting, I can’t use more than 1 image. So I just turned it into a Google Doc so I could use all of my images.

Let me know what you think. Thanks!

4 Likes

They won’t give out Odachi frags and they don’t care about the story unless it’s a min sim or reason behind a faction month like pat. vs rangers

We care very much about the story. It’s a matter of what we have bandwidth for.

I don’t think there’s an aspect of the game we don’t care about.

4 Likes

Well where’s the story we had for solo events? They were intresting to read but now it’s just the same boring message. We have no new story missions to do, I enjoyed the details we once had before, plus bounty is being ignored pretty bad

oof
dont be rude
plz

2 Likes

Please re-read what I said.

1 Like

I think it’s a great idea and it would be something new and I like the images very cool, great idea hope they do it

1 Like

I love the concept of giving kunoichi and odachi paired skins, they could certainly use them. I also do not believe the story has been neglected, rather it’s something which the player can be creative with to explore; I’ve personally have really enjoyed writing fan stories for the game.

1 Like

I like this a lot. Did you design these yourself? The skins?

1 Like

No I did not, these are just images I found online, and I thought they represented what I was looking for well.

1 Like

This is a wicked idea!!! I really hope HH does this.
P.S. in the end of the event i hope we see kuno’s face. Would be wicked.

1 Like

Ah, it still looks cool. I wish they released a few at one time.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.