Marianas + Halo (or Kiyoshi) or both UNFAIR MATCH and BORING

Patently false… yeah… so I’m gonna call your bluff and challenge you.

Best of 7 at ruby. I’ll bring the cheese, you bring the wine.

Felix303

I don’t do duels. But I don’t know why you can’t believe me. None of these are bad players either. And this was just in the last 20 minutes.

2 Likes

Hahaha you make it look so easy, even with those heroes you are dead almost all the time, I know you are Razielo, and you are a skilled player, but still, that is not a normal match, you with kurtz, he will be dead after 4 battles, and after that it will be rearlly hard for you.

We can go for a due if you want.

But I’m not dead most of the time. And I always revive hearts every tourney, gold isn’t an issue for me. Camilo, you’re a good player, but like I said, I don’t duel. If draft actually worked, I’d do that! But draft doesn’t work for me, sadly.

Good players, playing teams with bonus heroes. Proves your team suffers less, whereas that team needs very specific heroes for peak performance.

Sorry, doesn’t really prove a thing. Kurtz is the only possible counter, and that’s hit or miss depending on the map, the player, etc.

Don’t really understand how this is even debatable. It’s obviously the top team, nearly unbeatable, and yet people still like to pretend that “counters are out there guys! just find them…”

As a VIP 0 player (only 1 hero reset), who consistently places top 10 in whatever bracket I’m in, I don’t lose to much else. And when I tried the team at all ruby, the only counter was itself. No one has pm’d me, but I’m still taking all challengers.

Felix303

Reminder:

What did I just say?

@Muninn you should flag this post too.

I posted the rules as a reminder. After that reminder, you kept on going. If Robert keeps on going, I’ll mod him, too. I’m watching both of you, and I’m ready to hand out bans to both/either of you if you don’t start following the forum rules and stop arguing with moderators. Which, if you actually read the rules, you would see is against the rules, as well.

Go. Read. The. Rules.

1 Like

My apologies, i lost it a bit there, i’ll be sure it won’t happen again

1 Like

@Huginn @Architech @BananaMilk @BlackBeard @BombBella @DarkSandor @LordNikon @MasterofDisaster @Min @HeroHuntersAdmin

Is this correct? what this Muninn just did? he flagged my post becuase I answered this member, and he just keep that post where he says I am talking crap. I think that is not what the rules are supose to be, they are for EVERYONE.

I am pretty sure what muninn does is with a purpose, and i’m even more sure he knows what he is doing, what i also think is that YOU don’t know what you are doing, this is not a threat. But i think you are getting to his nerves and should consider what you are saying next

That’s three warnings you’ve received now in less than ten minutes. You were told to read the rules and stop arguing. You’ve forced my hand.

Once again, for those in the back: if somebody is doing something you think is a violation of the rules, you flag it. You don’t respond and escalate. This is in the rules, which all of you need to go and read.

I agree with you. Even if you have a counter team, you cant see anything lol!! A nerd is needed since that’s what every team you face now.

well to me it looks like he allows you to be disrespectful… That is why I have mentioned the other developers.

Most of the Developers you mentioned don’t work here anymore. :man_shrugging:t2:

Copy that Muninn,

Haha indeed, i was wondering like: This many devs still around?

Back on topic for further posts, or I’m shutting this topic down.

Thanks.

Back on topic. Marianas combo is amazing for co ops!

5 Likes