Make Gammond Great again

I know im not the only whos upset about Gammond update. Please bring Gammond back to his prime.

2 Likes

As stated before, I fully agree :nauseated_face:

2 Likes

To be completely honest, I think Gammond is in a pretty good state right now. He was a beast, we all knew, most of us invested on him because of that, and a lot of people is disappointed because he got nerfed.

Truth is, his Killshot damage got reduced, but his charging speed and casting speed got increased, which leads to, similar damage output while attacking one enemy (if your killshot hit 2/3 enemies, well, then it was obviously superior before this patch).

He maintained a similar damage output, but his burst got reduced, which, in my opinion, is a good thing.

I like these changes (and Gammond is one of my favorite heroes, Im not talking out of spite). The only thing I really want is some changes on his gold skill. I think my Gammond has been last man standing only twice. So, in almost two months, he only had a gold passive twice

1 Like

His Kill Shot is maybe decent still at a low lvl 6-7 stars and below, but when you play PvP at 40k/50k with 9-10 star opponents the health of the opponents are often 300-400k and then it barely tickle them… and with a 9star and higher Gammon, the time you spend using the Kill Shot *approx 3 sec, you could instead shoot 4 normal shots stacking up the same damage. So what is the Skill then worth, a higher chance of miss as it still travel slowly and is very easy to avoid?

2 Likes

Oh well, sometimes I forget this game has a range of power, so yeah, maybe he loses power endgame. Most of the times I give personal opinions without stating that I actually mean around my current power, not globally

Im sitting currently at 33k max power, and he is MVP pretty much every time in PvE, and a lot of times in PvP, but I don’t really know how can he perform later. I tend to assume heroes strengths will just be the similar later, my bad.

And even if Killshot and normal attacks do the same damage, the killshot staggers, which can interrupt a reload or a skill. But I guess its not that useful when enemies can evade it easier now.

Gammond’s killshot was not broken and the dev’s decided to tweaked a working mechanic. His gold is totally useless in PVP. Making killshot useless makes his gold even worse. He has high HP but quite squishy for a tank.

I definitely support the Make Gammond Great again movement hahaha I miss hitting 2 enemies with one killshot =D

1 Like

Gammond IS great, he just can’t carry your A-team more. I use him in my B-team in both Gauntlet and PVP and he is still top tier 3* (even though promoted to 5*)

1 Like

I loved him in my PvP a team, but now he’s also in my b team, still a good damage is dealer and healer but he brings to much power for my a team to score properly against strong opponents.

and I agree with his gold, in all my fights I had since I started it only happened once that an enemy used his gold to revive an enemy

1 Like