Start of EASY 1

End of EASY 1

Start of EASY 5

End of EASY 5

Start of MEDIUM 5

End of MEDIUM 5

6 Likes

Hmmmm… who could the deserter be…

Warden left the clue “and made this place his personal hunting ground”, and I’m sure that dialogue was included for a reason.

2 Likes

Not my sweet Artemis…

1 Like

Might just be they’re adding a new member to the watch who’s a hunter. None of the current members really fit the description warden hinted.

3 Likes

But, why add a new member to the Watch, only to have them desert right away? :face_with_monocle:

I am going to have to place my bet on Yeager. All of his enhancements were installed and put into place using Patriot funding, and we all know the Patriots are innocent. Possibly Yeager owes them one, in return for the procedures he went under. Maybe Serial called in a favor. Haha

1 Like

The patriots are innocent… yeah. Right.

3 Likes

Welp, Warden said that this character left The Watch and is hunting them down for fun, so i pretty much believe that [insert name] is a Mercenary at the moment.

and canonically Yeager was happy to get his cyber-improvements.

1 Like

So a mercenary is our unofficial official culprit. We can rule out the robots so MK.2, 4-CEP, and Chesterfield (maybe) are out and briar is a girl. Cross and Torque are the suspects. I don’t know I just wanted be a part of the conversation

2 Likes

Good suspicion and detective work there, Jado, but I do feel that Heckler is his partner as you remember that he was formally a prisoner and has learned some new tech here and there.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.