[LORE] GUN-DER DOME dialogues

Hey guys,

Just posting the new event dialogues for posterity. :wink: :wink: :wink:

After beating stage 10:

By finishing the event:

6 Likes

I predict there will be a mass migration of FF heroes here.

i dont blame them, FF is the definition of a dead game.

2 Likes

Something else I’ve noticed, and not sure if it means anything, but all of the teams so far have been made up of the Patriots.

3 Likes

giphy (12)

8 Likes

If I find out that Sapphyr will be the one who helps starts the invasion of this realm, I will feel equally hurt, and proud at the same time.

3 Likes

and since she’s a double agent, maybe even triple, who knows who’s hiding under that helmet.
is she really a human?
Are the Patriots really Patriots?

3 Likes

Wow, I would find really much heart-broken if Serial also took part in the job, but you know it might be the Heronium confusion. Also my guy of Newton might be the “brain” behind this because you know, he might be playing around with the dimensions somehow.

1 Like

Updated after beating lv 10.

1 Like

Interesting, the man in the mask…

2 Likes

j57jAzI

4 Likes

Patriots have two men with a mask. Serial and Fortress.

Which FF heroes are male and wear a mask?

1 Like

All I know is after wave 12ish it sort of shifts to a lair. Which faction has a lair? I suspect Jackal isn’t really a Hyena but a man and something changed him into one.

1 Like

Male FF Heroes with a mask

In order, Seeper, Partisan, and The Corrupted.

3 Likes

All dialogues are posted!

Thanks HHG for paving a new history in Hero Hunters universe.

Thanks guys for posting your theories about whats happening. Keep it coming!

Can´t wait for further developement!

Thx Jado, is one of them (from FF story) capable to be the mastermind of a invasion?

1 Like

In my opinion, no. Partisan and the Corrupted are both melee characters, so I doubt that would be the next hero brought over. I don’t believe that Seeper is capable of it either.

3 Likes

But wait, Gunsmoke says “Mask” not half face mask or a helmet.
on Seeper you can see his face and he is kinda of a goblin thing.
Partisan has a headgear with a half face mask.
The Corrupted, might be, but he has a complete helmet.

i think is someone actually new, with a gun or magic related.
and i dont think that melee users will be added unless Devs give them unique weapons

3 Likes

Batman wears a mask, and you can still see his eyes, and his mouth.

2 Likes

That particular type of “mask” is called a cowl. It’s an armored hood with visor. And who said it was a forged fantasy character? Maybe it’s an alternate universe version of Kurtz where you weren’t able to stop him going through the portal back when jackal was introduced. And he took over teraventa, and it sending these hero hunters style versions of certain characters as his scouts. Might be a canonical attempt to integrate his rare skin. Like how after a certain amount of defeats Steele and richter got their skins in the campaign. I now realize how much I have typed and I am so sorry to make you read this. Also this whole thing is completely guess work and conspiracy theory stuff.

2 Likes

Spoilers for campaign

What if our masked fellow is Prophet. At the end of district 14 prophet makes an appearance saying now the real battle begins. He’s hasn’t made an appearance in story, events, and is planning for an attack. Maybe he is trying to recruit our FF travelers or made a deal Isabis’. Real shot in the dark.

6 Likes