Looking for volunteers: Winter Edition

Hello Hunters!

I don’t want a lot this season,
There is just one thing I need…

I just want you…to show off your amazing editing skills! That’s right, once again you have the chance to assist the whole community by editing the Scavenger Hunt Doc!

If you think you will be able to take this challenge on, please let us know in the comments. We will be very happy to see some new faces in the thread and some old ones as well!

P.S. If you’re feeling shy, feel free to reach out through DMs! Prepare some cookies in advance though!

3 Likes

I’m always up for the task! Love the portrait by the way!

1 Like

I can volunteer. I work night shift so i can help with the late night early morning edits Central Time.

2 Likes

Is there a special way to report if you find a preset?

1 Like

Typically, you would take a screenshot with the present number. And then you just tell what mission you found it, wave, hero used. And where you found it. Those who edit the doc would update it with the information.

2 Likes

Well yes but where do you report the info? I sent one through game chat to a doc editor, one on discord, and even just posted one on the google doc in the forums, but is there a specific way to report one that you fine?

Nope. You could PM but really every location gets caught in the discord or forums

1 Like

I can help again if y’all want

2 Likes

The best way is to post it on the discord. Under the scavenger hunt channel. they’ll see it and update the list if it hasn’t been already found. I wouldn’t recommend sending them a PM/DM that you found one. Could be several hours before they see and update the doc.

1 Like

Ahh there’s a scavenger channel, got it, that’s what I was looking for mainly.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.