Kurtz’ execute skill

hahaha, the skill isn’t like Sex Panther
sex%20panther

5 Likes

You should read what I said above! I think you may have missed it.

1 Like

The truth is that Kurtz is an unfair hero, and as other said, you should ask on the community chats, when we play against Kurtz without Kurtz it is really unfair, Kurtz just kill all the enemies with his abilities, with no chances, is worse than panzer at that time when in 2 shots killed the energetics, Kurtz should be nerfed, and I think this is insane, 25 seconds stuned and other abilitie that kills everyone in a few seconds, just makes pvp bored and we don´t play to be bored.

1 Like

Become a better player so you can kill Kurtz before he pops anything off.

3 Likes

Believe me I am a better player, I guess maybe even than you. But that is not the matter, I still believe the hero has too much advantage.

2 Likes

Kurtz being OP discussed so many times.
You should check this topic to realize how much we talked about Kurtz OP skill’s.

This thread is not about nerfing him. It’s about fixing his issues.
And Kurtz is so beatable at the moment, his skills doesn’t work properly and he doesn’t have anything else beside his skills, when his skills are broken and not working, then you are facing an easy team.

1 Like

That’s usually what I do, since if you kill anyone else besides Kurtz first you pretty much are guaranteed to lose. The problem is when you team him up with Flatline, Ifrit, or both. Then you can kill him and as soon as he pops back he will use his abilities and kill your entire team. You basically have to take out 3 heroes in a very short amount of time to prevent this.

1 Like

Kurtz is unfair, I did kill him a couple of times, but the main problem is than his ability kills everyone, and the other ability stuns you for 20 seconds, that is too much, the new hero just stuns for 8 seconds and that is enough.

They nerfed Ronin because he reflected 200%, they should nerf kurtz with this, is the same issue, TOO MUCH dealing damage and TOO MUCH stunning.

He’s the main Bad Guy. He is supposed to be strong. Kill him first though and you won’t have a problem.

4 Likes

I have killed him, sometimes, and I am really good. I mean it is as Ronin, Panzer, and others, even Siren has a good damage but Kurtz is too overpowered…

When I see him in PvP, I go after him first. If I can’t kill him in 15 seconds, I take it as a loss lol

All the below comments have said they have killed him and lost to him, this means he is balanced. It is no different from someone building a meta team around another high dps toon like ronin, odachi or kuno all of which can kill you just as quick if not quicker then a kurtz team can.

Still, he is overpowered, I understand he is the final boss, but he shouldn´t be on the pvp then, and nerf the others is not fair, they nerfed panzer, now they should nerf kurtz too.

1 Like

Unbelievable. You want the boss of the game and someone that ALL people want to be nerfed?! Then what’s the point of wars if by the time you all get him, he’d be nerfed to oblivion and you can’t even utilize him? Just adapt dude!

1 Like

you didn´t tell me your user, to beat you…

Maybe you have Kurtz, but you know he is an unfair match.

hahahaha… now everything makes sense.

If this game had a lot of fans and streamers, I have no doubt, you would see longest Rage Compilation in YouTube and Twitch just because of Kurtz execute skill not working, and of course terrible matchmaking.
I would never ever suggest anyone to play this game, I can’t stop because I’m addicted, so fix your game, would you? And don’t give us those excuses that it’s not a magic button, we can’t fix it until you give us a lot of info & …
FIX YOUR GAME, IT’S BEEN A LONG TIME, YOU ARE DEVELOPERS FGS.

1 Like

Okay, keep an eye out for the patch notes.

Please know that it is only due to players supplying us with information that we were able to repro the issue in house so we could fix it.
So its not an excuse, it is actually why we were able to fix it.

Thanks for the patience… :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

Omg, you guys fixed Kurtz?!?! YESSSSS! does a dance in the hopes this is affirmative However, I shall wait til confirmation with the notes to come! Yayyyy, go everyone who posted about this! Waits in patient glee… I want to add, will there be an explanation as to what went wrong with Kurtz or is that too much? He is such a unique character, I can’t wait to actually use him like he should be, missing an execute was so harsh too many times…:,( But alas! Hope is on the horizon!

1 Like

Thank you for fixing him.

1 Like