June Update: Coming Soon

Sending Hero’s out on patrol? Sounds great! First outing is to pop out and get me a domino’s pizza - good times!! :grin:

4 Likes

New heroes looks great, especially Oracle.

So the new featured faction will be UAF, correct? I see the logo on Oracle : D

3 Likes

It should be either Oracle’s faction or Flatline’s faction.

Oracle is definitively UAF (as you pointed, she has the logo), but Flatline’s faction… I guess she will be Patriots, but could be something totally different.

1 Like

Thanks @BombBella - are you able to chuck onto the next update other feedback inspired improvements such as these?:

Hero Selection Suggestion (perhaps add filter for faction also…)
:Eany Meany Miny Mo:

Hero sharing via Co Op

Anyways, prob not top of the agenda, but would be good to get them onto the agenda. Thanks!!! :grinning:

2 Likes

Hey bud, have you read somewhere that UAF are the new featured alliance (I.e. instead of KLG black OPS)? Where if so…

1 Like

Hey KOMODOCHAOS

The input is definitely appreciated, but please refrain from pinging devs directly or re-linking to content you’ve already posted. The devs read everything, so trust that they’ve taken your feedback. No need to hit them again, as it clogs up the board.

Thanks!

3 Likes

Hi muninn, point taken. Do you happen to know what the next featured faction is??

1 Like

I am very excited about this update. :slight_smile:
And since I am kinda new to the game I don’t know if Hothead pushes their updates on a steady schedule the same date every month? If so, about when can we expect this update to drop in?

1 Like

Stop adding more hero’s. This is getting crazy, even us who play for hours a day cannot keep up with the constant upgrades for new hero’s required for PvP and bounty.

Also sending hero’s on missions sounds like a bad idea - tending towards those poor games where you login press a few menu buttons then logout.

1 Like

I bet sending heroes on missions will not replace the normal modes such as PVP, Campaign, Bounty Hunts etc. I think this sounds like a good idea, you can send your B-team off for a few hours and they come back with a bit of loot. I’ve seen this in other games and it usually works OK but it’s often quite restricted.

1 Like

I am excited about the things they have been working on and will be introducing soon to us to bring yet more things to do , experience and enjoy. All of the hardwork of planning they’ve been developing for us, the implementation and now soon the release is something we should’ ALL cheer about.

5 Likes

No one said you have to upgrade them when you get them. That’s why they usually have two heroes for bounty and tournaments. A lot of people actually do try to focus on them and getting a hero to at least silver in like 2-3 full stamina worth of missions at most when your level 65 and if you are focusing on them they will be higher.
They have added 2-3 heroes every month and it hasn’t seemed like an issue for anyone who is actively trying to get them. Dojo is open for a month, even trading with an alliance member on the lowest difficulty every day will unlock him by the end of it. The other being a pvp reward for 3 tournaments throughout the month. Even if you stayed in the competitor range the entire time, you would still unlock them by getting to division 1 for every tournament.
Id take a pretty sound shot to say that most people who are at the 65 level range and play this game “for hours a day” had both heroes early in the month and if they worked on them, have both at least silver, maybe at gold rank.

4 Likes

You’re missing my point - we all have the new hero’s no problem, the problem is that it is over saturating the game too quickly and will ruin it if they are not careful. New players will feel too overwhelmed by so many hero’s. For a hero to be viable for PvP or high range bounty they need to be 8* platinum. Achieving that for two new hero’s each month is unrealistic unless you have been playing from the very beginningover a year ago

1 Like

Bounty events existed before platinum you know right? And you are saying the only viable heroes in pvp are the ones people 8* and plat. A ton of teams on the leaderboards are running 5 gold heroes as their best team. When this game launched there was already 52 heroes in the game. There will always be some heroes you won’t own for a long period of time, similar to any game you play. And like I said above, if you really want to focus on getting those heroes quick and leveling them up, then that’s what you are going to do. The majority of players are not going to 8* plat the heroes that are just released, that’s not the goal of the developers. They introduce news ones, spotlight them cause they want players to try them out and actually play co-ops/tournaments. At least for me, I’m going to grind a pvp tournament a lot more if it’s for a new hero then for a hero that’s been around for a while that I’m not focused on.

3 Likes

It rewards if you and your alliance are active. How else the devs makes the game more active n keep players playing. Or would you rather a passive game (plenty of them out there).

What I like is the devs keeps the game alive with its constant update and addition of new heroes of to keep the game fresh and changing meta

2 Likes

PeaceOnEarth,
aren’t you the same guy who suggested adding a quick win button in Gauntlet because you think it’s tedious to play by yourself?
And in this thread you oppose the upcoming feature to send characters on idle missions because it will only lead to poor game design based on where you login, press a few menu buttons and then logout. IDK friend but your ambivalence makes it appear like you aren’t totally sure what game you really wanna play.

2 Likes

Fair comment, I’m just an angry gamer i guess. Take it too seriously when it’s meant to be something for leisure and I can’t play as much as I would like to. I’ll stop posting for a while

2 Likes

It was not my intention to have you react like this, and my comment was a bit tongue in cheek or what it’s called! Friendly irony always comes out the wrong way in text form. :frowning:
I like your comments on this board, every active poster is an active poster and a community friend of mine. And you can of course have different feedback on different game modes.
Sorry if you took my comment the wrong way!

3 Likes