June 2019 Update Notes

If you saw in a previous post, gauntlet issues have been resolved:

Thank you for the explanation! One more thing, what is the set time interval in question? How much time passes between each dice roll?

And I was pleased with the Yanlong changes and was asking for more of that :wink:

But if I try open this mode himself – game still endless reboot. And support say what this issue still don’t solved.

That nerf was pretty small and insignificant. His Honorbound was what everyone was complaining about, and that only was nerfed in the most recent patch.

It’s pretty hard to take you seriously @Deathleech. You’re always whining about literally every single nerf that comes along. Either it’s too much, too little or too many.

You just gotta calm down and wait a bit and see how it goes before you cry about the falling sky.

1 Like

Also I gotta chuckle outta this:

It’s an old post, but just sorta prove that even previously ■■■■ heroes can suddenly become the most broken ■■■■.

Ronin and Flatline feel quite balanced now actually.

The only complaint I have with Ronin right now is his natural affinity for sandbaggers, but hard to specifically target the abusers without changing how his Plat procs.

Personally liked the new update. Still find gauntlet more difficult than ever, but that’s what grinding is for. Loved the new loading screen though. Any word on when we can start collecting Capt. Boomerang’s frags?

The currency doubler pop up that it is empty is not under notifications to be turned off. This effects gameplay and needs to be adjusted.

The Dogface pvp meta is so “beginner”, it’s very easy to beat and not an issue with pvp I’ve ever seen anyone complain about.

I only use Dogface for pve. With him at 9* it’s still challenging on campaign 13-10 +, and Helios 85+.

Nerfing his plat skill just hurts me there and has no effect whatsoever on pvp.

Why can’t skills like Acid Rain be less vague. Why can’t that ‘set amount of time’ ever be defined? Worried about potential screw ups in activation programming so best not to let us know? :unamused:

This is not okay at all! The red pvp doubler pop up, is after every fight on pvp! I disable notifications on my phone to play pvp. Now I have this big red pop up after every single battle to tell me to spend gold? I know it is empty. I don’t want to use it right now. I do not need to be reminded. The only reason I play this game is for the pvp element. I do not want notifications distracting me. Please fix this annoying feature ASAP.

2 Likes

Why is the gauntlet store changing the main hero now? It said I had 25 days to farm drake. Now its changed to panzer

2 Likes

Not true at all. They nerf a lot of heroes and I don’t say a word about it. For example, more recently Halo, Mauler, Mandrake, Nightingale, Panzer, Ifrit (the first few times, not now), etc. My problem is they either take forever to nerf a hero like with Ronin, or they go over board and keep nerfing heroes that don’t need it anymore. Was anyone complaining about Dog now? Is he used in any top meta teams anymore? So why nerf him out of the blue? This makes the developers seem very out of touch with their own game and what’s going on. Sing posts a ton of great data on heroes and their bonuses and abilities to demonstrate what is needed.

I know the devs say they are reading and watching everything, and have reasons for waiting to nerf and for doing what they do, but everything supported Ronin needing a nerf months ago. He was being used in over 70%+ of top teams in PVP tournaments, even when he didn’t receive a bonus. There were literally dozens of heated threads calling for his nerf. He was used in sandbagging constantly. Yet nothing was done.

I may seem like I complain a lot, but it’s because I am passionate about Hero Hunters. I love the game play and art style. I have been playing games for a lot of years though, and I have never seen a developer like HotHead. Usually nerfs are done within a few weeks or a month at most when a hero is discovered to be vastly too powerful.

Next update please give ol Dogface some IcyHot or something, painful to see the old fart load some GD ammo on his Rifle. JEEZ!! being former Marine, it does not take a lifetime to freaking load a mag. And while we are the subject on slow reloads, I think the animations on some heroes need to just be a bit sped up. For example Maven and Ghouls grenades or whatever, instead of being all dramatic before throwing the projectile, just throw the freaking thing. Those are precious seconds out the window in heat of battle

8 Likes

maybe they are just cooking the nades?

We all no Morlock nades don’t need cooking , they are like Chuck Norris’ nades :wink:

I noticed that too. Not sure which more annoying : the change or not putting in the update notes

I love to see players running laps. Especially those like dog. If they are running then they are not dealing damage and are out of cover

1 Like

Love the game and the new hero!

Please fix the chat. With this update I/we will see previews in the pop ups but when we go to see the full message, it’s gone. It has made it VERY difficult especially during WAR for team members not receiving directives or communication with other alliances to have a truce or to ally with.

Thanks!

1 Like