July Update Notes

Yeah, definitely agree with you there. Transparency is always going to be better with any gameplay-affecting mechanics. Failing to include something like that in the balance notes suggests either disorganization (bad) or an attempt to sneak something by without the playerbase getting upset (worse).

1 Like

Pay to max level a specific hero.

They will nerf it at the end of the day…

Then you pay again to max out a specific hero.

That is the cycle sadly…

Yes, I’m very curious why an entire plethora of changes were left out of the notes…
As a player of any game, I’d like to see every single change to the game between patches, no matter how big or small… it does raise some questions about trust as to why sooo many changes were left unmentioned, and I’ve noticed this happening in previous patches as well…

From now on please include every single change implemented, even if the worth of mentioning it is the value of a moldy cracker crumb…

4 Likes

While I agree that patch notes should include every single change, I don’t mind cosmetic changes, like the logo faction on the heroes portraits, being undocumented (I would still appreciate it).

But skill changes (like Yanlong’s plat) or balance changes (like patrol system) should be somewhere.

I don’t think is the job of the community to scrap the real patch notes. I found 13 undocumented changes and there could be even more.

The whole community would appreciate more extensive patch notes.

2 Likes

When the forum peeps can provide better patch notes then the moderators/developers, it’s a you had one job meme moment. They aren’t even responding why it’s incomplete. They’re not even (trying) updating it. It’s not just the skill changes (quite technical) even the toon location adjustments were left out.