July 2019 Update Notes

MOSS AND BOLT NOT HAVE BEEN THE LAST MONTH IN PVP BOXES? DO YOU STILL PUT IT AFTER ONLY ONE MONTH? IT’S GOOD FOR ME. DO IT AT 10*

1. List item
1 Like

Castellan can now place two turrets. This please my TF2 Engineer main within me.

2 Likes

When will we ever get a buff on Halloway? He’s very, very underrated.

1 Like

There’s a reason she’s in virtually every competitive PvP team right now. I would increase the charge time of her bronze and either dramatically reduce the amount of HP restored by her gold or dramatically increase the self-damage taken.

I am very glad I have Castellan at Plat 8*, he will be a GOD.

When will the update got released ?

1 Like

Andriod update is out now… I thought rewards for alliance wars was changing? I still have the same rewards as last season please fix this

Pvp rewards changed too… for the worse

1 Like

In regards to Skins: currently, we’re putting our design resources towards other types of content, so Skins have been put on the back burner for now. We’ll look into releasing skins in the future, but we don’t have a timetable as to when this may occur. We’ll continue adjusting the amount of Skin Tokens given out as Event Rewards to reflect where Skins are currently.

3 Likes

one question I do have. Are HH is having a laugh with this rewards?

2 Likes
  1. You used to be bracketed based on your team level. Now it’s team power. So that might put you in a different bracket depending on how you built your team.
  2. Before an event, we don’t show which bracket you’re in currently, so you don’t know if those rewards are the max possible rewards, or just what your bracket offers. Again, context. I’ll talk to the team about getting that information in the rewards in the future so you can see your bracket and what the highest bracket can potentially earn

Frankie Says Relax!

These awards are not attractive at all. Why is there only Mandrake? And why are there so few rewards?

1 Like

As Muninn previously stated, you’re only seeing the rewards for the bracket you are in.

1 Like

PvP crates got nerfed too :frowning:

3 Likes

Yeah just seen this as well. Total bummer there for the frags. Difference being instead of frags pvp gems have been added in again.

Last month you ruined guntlet
This month you ruined PVP, rewards and crates

Bravo… Maybe you should listen to players more often cause least changes are not good for both of us

2 Likes

So instead of nerfing just heros they nerf the whole game lmao. Vip is hot right now

2 Likes

Hey they added hundreds of skill points to pvp rewards! Were going in the right direction now HH. Im so excited, cant wait to get them skill points

2 Likes

Update is great! Only complain is why nerf pvp? That was the best content this game offered… rewards for first place is a joke… 40 frags. You know much time & grinding it takes to get first place? & also pvp chest rewards nerfed to. 5 hero frags dropped to 3, gold drop has been lowered. I don’t like where HH is going with this. I really hope you guys change this around. If not alot of top playing & paying players will stop including me. Im not trying bash you guys. Just wanted to give you my personal feedback. Again thank you guys for all the hard work you guys do. We really appreciate it. But please rethink this.

8 Likes

No Matador in Districts 3 and 4 :sweat: